Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Instant Level 180 Feature

Call me crazy, but after playing this game for 10+ years (off and on) I am sick of tired of leveling. Even if the rates are x25.

I know there are XP booster packs that you can get - but why not just put something on the shop that grants you instant max level? I played a private server for another game and they had this feature for like $15 USD and it sold moderately well, and that was on a x3 XP rate server.

Think about it - the HBN staff makes some $$, the folks that don't have a ton of time to "grind" from 1-180 like they used to anymore and are sick of it and want to reach end game.

I'm JUST suggesting.

:)

What I'd like to see, is the ability for players to get an instant level 180, but it stops them gaining XP after that (or perhaps hero). So anyone can have a 180 if they want, but can't benefit from DK+15 etc. So for players who really can't be arsed leveling- they still are able to play a 180.

Some penalties of skipping you could consider:

No gain XP/MAJ after 180

No gain EK after 180

Personally i think just no XP would be fine for those that 'Skipped the fun' (of leveling)

I've seen this work well in other RPG style games.

Also 1 per IP.

I like original idea. Old players who just want to have a cool time could pay and get a 180 . It really wouldn't affect gameplay as the price would be high

corrupted statted low armors was added.

Ill check if we have an easy and automatic way to add something to get 180 fast,.

I think it would kill PL, however exp till 180 could be doubled so it would take 2 or 3 days max to 180..

good, pl raiders are what ruin the game. They stay in pl don't leave and kill the new players that just want exp.

I like original idea. Old players who just want to have a cool time could pay and get a 180 . It really wouldn't affect gameplay as the price would be high

Sorry for trolling, but you have a banner saying "NO HB EASY-MODE" and you are also saying that something that get you fast to 180 is good XD.

Sorry for trolling, but you have a banner saying "NO HB EASY-MODE" and you are also saying that something that get you fast to 180 is good XD.

That is not trolling, I totally refer to something else on that banner . I refer to easy pvp-pvm action.

What I'd like to see, is the ability for players to get an instant level 180, but it stops them gaining XP after that (or perhaps hero). So anyone can have a 180 if they want, but can't benefit from DK+15 etc. So for players who really can't be arsed leveling- they still are able to play a 180.

Some penalties of skipping you could consider:

No gain XP/MAJ after 180

No gain EK after 180

Personally i think just no XP would be fine for those that 'Skipped the fun' (of leveling)

I've seen this work well in other RPG style games.

Also 1 per IP.

Why penalize someone who pays for convenience? This isn't a pay to win idea. It's a pay for "I don't have the time" idea. Other severs for other games do this all of the time and it doesn't impact things in a negative way whatsoever.

I think an instant 140 would be cool too, for maybe half the price, for people that want to make PL raiders. I'd buy one of each honestly. If the price was right of course.

Might give the population a boost because some people do get so turned off by levelling they quit, but also a good portion of those people would be willing to spend money on resolving that issue.

Leveling isnt the servers main problem. You actually enjoy playing while your low lvl if you get drops. Playing without drops makes you feel bored and discourage and then you quit. Simple as dat.

Leveling isnt the servers main problem. You actually enjoy playing while your low lvl if you get drops. Playing without drops makes you feel bored and discourage and then you quit. Simple as dat.

i agree to this somewhat.

Maybe for you. I have gotten my character to level 120ish and I am already wanting to quit. I hate the grind. Hate it. I do not mind throwing down a reasonable amount of money to make me actually enjoy HB.

I've lvled my mage char all the way to 180, but would definitely consider buying this for my warr. I think it would actually benefit the server, as friends I've talked to have already left the server due to the grind, or refuse to start for the same reason. This is a win-win for the players and the management

Edited by Valium

how about creating stat change scrolls? Lvl 1 - 100 stat points , lvl 2 200 or so you can change to however u see fit, make it drop from drags. or sell it in shop

how about creating stat change scrolls? Lvl 1 - 100 stat points , lvl 2 200 or so you can change to however u see fit, make it drop from drags. or sell it in shop

1. Acquire scroll

2. Make mage

3. Blizz noobs for 3months

4. Use scroll

5. Enjoy your fullhero warrior

We really want that?

The idea is GREAT. Lvling to 180 is so annoying and some ppl just dont have enough time for it.

The price white suggested tho is pretty high in my opinion. I guess no1 would pay 100 usd to get to 180.

I would suggested something around 40 usd max.

The idea is GREAT. Lvling to 180 is so annoying and some ppl just dont have enough time for it.

The price white suggested tho is pretty high in my opinion. I guess no1 would pay 100 usd to get to 180.

I would suggested something around 40 usd max.

A majestic = 3 mil exp

In neme2 we sold 50 majestics for 100$ if I am correct...

So, 50 maj = 150 mil exp...

Calculating lvl 180 to EXP is equals to 122 mil exp.... So you'd be able to choose, buy exp equal to 50 majs or 180 + ~9majs ... your choice how you spend the 150 mil exp though...

So 100$ for 150 mil exp was the standard in nemesis 2 and it worked fine right there...

122 mil exp in majestics =

I am saying just a fresh 180 with maybe 100,000ish gold to get basic armors/items/spells etc.

I am not a fan of paying for the majs and whatnot, I just want to be 180 dammit :)

In a previous game with a very similar thing like this, it was about $18 USD for a max leveled character. To me that's a good price. At that rate I'd probably purchase 2 max level characters, maybe even a 3rd.

Also, for half the price you should make instant 140 characters. I'd probably buy two of those as well.

As it stands right now, I don't want to spend any money though. I don't want to buy an XP bonus potion to make the grinding not take as long. I don't want to grind at all. I understand grinding for gear/items, but actual character progression so I can just ENJOY HB for HB.

EDIT: Also, on that private server for that one game I ended up purchasing 8 or 9 max level auto up characters.

Edited by Dilr0y