Sign in to follow this  
CajunMojo

Summons In Pits Around Town....

i think it should not be allowed,, the pits were designed for mages and warriors to train easy.. but when you got noobs summons mobs it messes with your luring for mages.. and they hog the pit.. yea they get exp for it.. wich that should be removed i say.. the player cought doing so today was MeyMey of Known Guild... sad to see ppl like that in that guild... when i got friends in there.. and ppl like that make me rethink about the ppl who or my friends... ppl need them pits in town.. not to let ppl hog and abuse it with summons..

he was just doing it for the exp he said. i asked him to stop he told me no... yea i understand getting things for alchamy but he wasn't doing that.. he just stood there summons as soon as one died.. just for the exp.. they got better place for that if he just wants exp like Eternal Fields ... and such... but in a orc pit where most of our noob mages go to train.. thats being selfish and rude to hog that pit with summons..

btw why are you bother about town pit when u are max? :P

its kinda lame they just summon and afk = free exp.

block exp from summon remain exp from tamed monster.

summons aren't always going to be just skels and cycs, one day they might be more useful (for high charisma player).

if I used summon demon pot (hard to get/rare) in a pit, I want the exp/drops thanks!

what kind of exp are you getting from cycs in scorp pit lol. high level could get more himself es/blizz/slap with weapon.

summon exp slow as hell lol.

just annoying people taking up pit with them, but you can para them or slap them to death, summons not very cheap for mp.

even better tactic is to bring low mag char and spam summon creature on them, give them all ant/snake xD