Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Changing Host Soon.

We are moving the server in the following days to a new location with a better Machine and ping.

Will be in a few days probably on weekend and will only take like an hour downtime.

We expect a great ping difference with this.

where will this server be located? cause i have good ping now and just wondering where it's gona be so i can test my ping to the location near it... i hope it wont mess up my ping :(

We're moving it to NY, if you want to test ping, ping to: 63.251.20.100

*Note: This is not our actual new IP address, but just the IP of one of the routers used for speed tests.

how do I do this test?

click start -> type "cmd" -> press enter

*new black window appears*

type "ping helbreathnemesis.com" and press enter, it'll send 4 packets to test your ping, in the last line look at "avg".

Now do the same for the IP I gave you, type "ping 63.251.20.100" and it'll do the same thing, in the end again look at "avg"

Finally compare the 2 avg values to see which one is better, current nemesis, or the new host.

Relax. Will take us some days to get the new server ready and protected. I guess we can have news for the weekend.

Californians and Mexicans will be the only ones who notice anything negative really, and it wont be extreme.

Edited by Juno_NH

Californians and Mexicans will be the only ones who notice anything negative really, and it wont be extreme.

yeah I lost like 20-30

I sill have a good ping so I won't cry about it

from 195 to 219 :(

anyways, if the majority of the community gets the bonus, the merrier! ^_^