Sign in to follow this  
chechoo

Manu Stuff

I just read this in helbreath USA:

Manufactured Weapons

Even though some weapons which can be manufactured are also available at the Blacksmith, the two versions are different. Manufactured weapons have a different color, have no minimum level limit, and their maximum endurance is that of their normal counterpart * completion % / 100 (rounded down). They can be upgraded to +10 instead of +7. Manufactured melee weapons have the following properties:

• When the weapon’s completion % is above 100%, it adds a bonus to hitting probability on criticals of completion % – 100.
  • When the weapon’s completion % is above 100%, it has a minimum damage cap of minimum damage dice roll + (completion % – 100) / 20 (rounded down). Thus, a 200% completion weapon has a minimum damage 5 points higher than its normal counterpart.
  • When the weapon’s completion % is below 100%, it has a maximum damage cap which is the maximum damage dice roll. This may seem redundant, but the way damage caps apply is explained here.

Manu here works like this too?

Ofcourse not,

in HB usa having a 200% BBH +3 ( it is safe to +3 ) would be like a BBH+8.

That seems to work there since theres tons of ESW, cancel,sb, etc etc.

actually yes, the min damage bonus for each 20% more than 100 is active...

and no moha, its not like a +8, since the max dmg never goes up for being manuf

no idea about the hp

I'm just saying whatever HBUSA decided to do with manu could maybe fit in a 10+ year server full of rares.

moha and im talking about the actual configuration of nemesis files confirmed by white several times in this forum

What about armor? do they have any bonus?

apart from endurance and added merien slots? i'm not sure.

probably gains similarly as the equation for damage increase on manu weapons.

Weapons gets this too and also damage and HP bonus, thats why im asking.

Manufactured Weapons

Even though some weapons which can be manufactured are also available at the Blacksmith, the two versions are different. Manufactured weapons have a different color, have no minimum level limit, and their maximum endurance is that of their normal counterpart * completion % / 100 (rounded down). They can be upgraded to +10 instead of +7. Manufactured melee weapons have the following properties:

• When the weapon’s completion % is above 100%, it adds a bonus to hitting probability on criticals of completion % – 100.
  • When the weapon’s completion % is above 100%, it has a minimum damage cap of minimum damage dice roll + (completion % – 100) / 20 (rounded down). Thus, a 200% completion weapon has a minimum damage 5 points higher than its normal counterpart.
  • When the weapon’s completion % is below 100%, it has a maximum damage cap which is the maximum damage dice roll. This may seem redundant, but the way damage caps apply is explained here.

Since USA never got source code to modify it.

And since we got same source code base.

And since if i am not wrong we never touched it

Yes. probably exactly same settings. white will confirm...

Manufactured Weapons

Part I can confirm.... part I need to deny...

Confirmed:

- Manu'ing was never touched on that part

- It indeed has the same effect as stated by the OP

- We indeed got the same source base

Denied:

- USA has sources codes since January 2013 purchased from someone (or at least had a deal standing)

Manufactured Weapons

Confirmed:

Denied:

- USA has sources codes since January 2013 purchased from someone (or at least had a deal standing)

But, do we have this bonus or not? armors has bonus? how much?

Manufactured Weapons

Confirmed:

Denied:

But, do we have this bonus or not? armors has bonus? how much?

Can't you read? "confirmed: it indeed has the same effect as stated by the OP". For the people who can't read:

Yes, what the OP has posted is indeed what is applied in nemesis and has been since helbreath v1.34

Excuse me white, i wasnt being aggresive, i just dont understand some things of english and dont know what OP is.

I can read, I can try to understand, but if I dont understand, I can only ask again.

Sorry for bothering you, didnt know you were that aggresive with people, if you dont have patience for people you should stop answering, is better than acting like that...

And probably ban in 3..

Becuase thats the only solution for everything here when you get attacked by GM and say something.

Thanks guys, really, never heard about that XD

it is one of the most common abbreviation in online communities, used on MANY forums and around reddit as well...