Sign in to follow this  
apestosito

Suggestions For Spells

Hi GM 's as they are ? good step below them to suggest ideas that came to mind , I hope not as fantaseosas or children and consider for a future update and I think could be interested new spells , although well be that are long to develop in look and the program them , but for that section and that there are suggestions :

Nizie : can cast Aqua Strike? , Magic energy strike style , explosive water bubbles that add water element to the game ...

Intimidation : reduce magic casting speed of spells , not that defeat , if not casting speed reduce...

Shadow: magic area as cloud kill, but in your area is reduce the hitting prob. and not allow cast spells ...

Fear: dark magic to frighten the players and eliminates the full swing, move your arms making slow ...

Reflect : Shield magic spells to return ...

Spellsteal : steal the last spell of the target ( time?: 20 sec? ), it's crazy but great, I was hooked ...

Any similarity to another game I understand it : D , I know you are crazy and fruits, but I found interesting , as I read that think adding new ranges to the creatures I need to create new models of NPCs , if not add new powers or attacks on NPCs that have these new ranges ...

Thanks for reading up to here , a greeting atte . apestosito.

I use google traslate,no speak english , sry.

mages being OP doesn't mean that we cant make more variety of spells, just less super power ones.

Accidentally deleted this post. Stupid phone. Sorry!

Anyways, he has a point. Why not make more less powerful spells in order to give more variety in builds? I personally would like to see more bmages in-game (or even vit mages) as opposed to more bbh wars/blizz mages.

Good suggestions! I really like the shadow cloud idea.

Inhibit running.- Effected player cannot run for 20 seconds.

We need this.

Give this man a knighthood.

-- that google trans is the bomb diggity

Edited by ulez

Hi GM 's as they are ? good step below them to suggest ideas that came to mind , I hope not as fantaseosas or children and consider for a future update and I think could be interested new spells , although well be that are long to develop in look and the program them , but for that section and that there are suggestions :
Nizie : can cast Aqua Strike? , Magic energy strike style , explosive water bubbles that add water element to the game ...
Intimidation : reduce magic casting speed of spells , not that defeat , if not casting speed reduce...
Shadow: magic area as cloud kill, but in your area is reduce the hitting prob. and not allow cast spells ...
Fear: dark magic to frighten the players and eliminates the full swing, move your arms making slow ...
Reflect : Shield magic spells to return ...
Spellsteal : steal the last spell of the target ( time?: 20 sec? ), it's crazy but great, I was hooked ...
Any similarity to another game I understand it : D , I know you are crazy and fruits, but I found interesting , as I read that think adding new ranges to the creatures I need to create new models of NPCs , if not add new powers or attacks on NPCs that have these new ranges ...
Thanks for reading up to here , a greeting atte . apestosito.
I use google traslate,no speak english , sry.

POKEMON!!

omg pokeball really ?

jaja xD

WHITE THAT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ 95% ALCHEMY FOR POKEBALL

I could make an item looking like one... xD and make it function like one... possibly even the visual effects of it... taken from old-school pokemon games or something lol...

Gotta catch them all! wait... we can't catch mobs in nemsis? or can we? tame a mob and absorb it into a potion (lol !)

Potionball? nemeball? farjatball?

i hate tammer and all who do that crap , dont leave me train in peace cuz they tamm all summons and when 1 appear at pit all summon go kill that 1 . I think tammer need be deleted .

i hate tammer and all who do that crap , dont leave me train in peace cuz they tamm all summons and when 1 appear at pit all summon go kill that 1 . I think tammer need be deleted .

If you kill a tamed mob, it still gives you EXP (and drops I believe).