Sign in to follow this  
Gucci

Need Suggestions To Fix Drops And Promote Healthy Morale-

I'm sure most of you notice alot of the time we're down to under 100 players on-

Some suggestions

PR and SP armour (berk hoses etc) should be dropped by small monsters - Magic orcs, snakes, golems etc.

remove PR and SP drops from monsters like demons ettins gg's hc's tw's , a tw does not drop daggers, sabres and crap so why should it drop a sp7 shield?

(server should choose if hellhounds trolls icegolems should drop PR or SP)

Make armour items 7%-21% common items and 28%+ "rares" - it shouldn't take 2 months to get a hp14 berk, it's retarded.

Along with this No stat armour drops should be removed also. why? they're *censored*ing useless- atleast make the minimum drop 7% . why? it helps newer players with stats , leveling and pvp'ing- everyone knows hb drop rate is biased and not fair. people can hunt 20 hours and get 4 ns armours and someone can hunt 10 mins and get 35% items. also getting drops with some kind of use builds morale and promotes hunting.

Anyone have anything else to suggest?

I do think some lower armor should drop more.

I am a big player here and yet ive gotten NONE, ZERO NADA armor here worth keeping in my bag.... that part is kinda dumb

But high armors are already out there...2 sb gbh ie neck ie sword esw mr 91 Berk (jaja rabbit) and a lot of 70+ armors have dropped....server is 1.5 months old....u kidding? You telling me drop rate needs to be higher? You all fruit? Lolz

There comes a point where new players need o be able to catch up to players with items..if all has nice sets and becomes impossible to kill....not gonna benefit new players...that's why when all has no items and ppl die easier it's fun! Ppl get eks easier and all stay in and play!

Edited by fyw721

Yes items from 7 to 28 should be common thats nothing fruit. These rares that are been droping lately its the problem. Seconds drops should be rare. 2 Months for so many high second drops its the problem.

Problem is same as always. Most people that play hb are now 25+. Need work and can only play 2 hours max a day. On the other hand there are some game junkys that play 24/7. Imo make a account lock set around 5 hours a day to stop major imbalance between players..;)

lol do you think these "unlucky" guys are just going to be like ok im unlucky let me hunt for another 3 months for a hp7 berk? NOPE they quit which is why there is freaking 90 people on. it is not fine.

im not worried about high drops , im worried about the distrubition of smaller drops 7-28 which help people hunt/fight/create diff stats.

ask someone who starts a mage

do you think they will play more often with a mp7 set vs no set?

that mp7 set makes a night and day difference yet is very little expense to the server.

the drops are not fine.

server been online 2 month and all should have 21 pieces set already? fruits my friend. apples and pears.

don't forget the bananas

oh but 2 sbs? Esw? gbh? lol but no 21 sets? and i said 7 you said 21. but w.e

but you think a story line will get ppl back? SMFH

Edited by Gucci

server been online 2 month and all should have 21 pieces set already? fruits my friend. apples and pears.

also this "fruit" term needs to go away, hb is a 15 year old game and you fools are trying to keep it that way. bring in the green hats, bring in the colored armour, make your shit unique. thats why server openings have 300 people, and then what? they realize its the same freaking shit they played 8 years ago.

and if you don't believe me do what you did like Arg server, make a "fruit" side server and you'll see what attracts the mosts players for longevity, at this point if this "other" server made some major changes i think this would die out. this server is 2 months old averaging 80 players ...

and if you think im blowing smoke most of this stuff comes from my job as a Quality Coordinator, im the liason between overhead management and employees. employees want better conditions, management is cheap>> result? higher turn over ratio.

so if 60% of the sever is saying the drops are a problem , i think you should listen.

Look, he has a point with the 7-21%mp/mr/dr/hp drops.

The people mentioning mass rares and 70%+ also have a point, which is that the drop rate is geared wrong.

There are way too many rares in comparison to the amount of low armors.

"Super-rare" items are too common, and "common" items (7-21%) are too rare.

For God's sake Wrigley has found Ice Storm but not a 21% armor. Shit is wack.

Being said that, the issue doesn't lose importance just because some people are saying drop rate is too low, and others are saying it's too high.

They are both correct, in different ways. The rare droprate is clearly too high, the low-set drop rate is clearly way too low.

Edit-- You can bet your *censored* that making low-set items drop more frequently and stormbringers drop less frequently is going to keep players around.

Edited by ulez

Thats a smart man!

you've got someone behind me shooting ESW another one chasing me with SB, 2 anc bh's critting me down and i don't even have a hp14 armour? yea im going to keep playing......

Edited by Gucci