Sign in to follow this  
Moha

Town Balance.

Do we need to make a change in town balance?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need to make a change in town balance?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which of the following options do you prefer the most?

• Swap an elv - ares guild
    • Swap none. I do not think we need a change
    • Other . ( please write your suggestion)

elv need anti k guild. :D more fun , only 4 - 5 ppl more in elvine dont work.

You want GMs to perform ~60 town changes. I'm trying to be realistic, the GMs are under the impression that the server will balance itself. That being said, I'm hoping with the recent majority vote for a guild change, they might be so nice as to implement a small change in the right timezone (U.S. - Euro) in order to boost Elvine activity and allow them to play without constant harassment.

Edit: I'm not just trying to be greedy here Nyros, I really think switching anti-k is half of aresden and would be too much.

Edited by ulez

they dont use money for change WTF , 4-5 people dont change nothing , only 4-5 people to find or fight=? wtf when ares are 20+ lol the best option for server is anti k to elv, u can find elvs all the time with anti k in elvine , more fights , sades more balanced at thursday , for the time zone. please be realistic elv need more anti k than FNDA

they dont use money for change WTF , 4-5 people dont change nothing , only 4-5 people to find or fight=? wtf when ares are 20+ lol the best option for server is anti k to elv, u can find elvs all the time with anti k in elvine , more fights , sades more balanced at thursday , for the time zone. please be realistic elv need more anti k than FNDA

Look, there are Elvines in your timezone that want to play, but get chased out from constant harassment. It may only take a little balancing (from constant pvp players) to make these Elvs fight.

ares are 20+?

Remember with FNDA your numbers will decrease by 5-8, and elvs will increase by 5-8

Let's say anti-k has 20 active members. Subtracting 20 and Adding 20 to the other side is equal to Elvine suddenly gaining 40 active, geared players.

Edited by ulez