Sign in to follow this  
Moha

Town Balance.

Do we need to make a change in town balance?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need to make a change in town balance?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which of the following options do you prefer the most?

• Swap an elv - ares guild
    • Swap none. I do not think we need a change
    • Other . ( please write your suggestion)

Hello Everyone,

Please let me know your insight about the town balancing we have at the moment.

When I'm online most of the times Aresden dominates every map. It looks like the balance is the other way around on different timezones.

The times I normally play are somewhere from 7 PM - midnight (server time)

Thursday sade has become painful as there is no pvp action due to the fact aresden players doubles or triples elvine players

I'm asking for your most proactive suggestion on this. Please submit a vote and let me know what do you think specially if you selected other

Please keep in mind this poll has been created in order to get players insight and possible create a solution if we determine we have this problem. Admins are the ones making any decisions so It's up to us to show them our opinions on this so they can act accordingly to players preferences.

yes a change should be made. I dont think an entire guild needs to be moved but more of a few people at a time. When im at work (8amservertime-4pm server time) i see tones of elvine, when i am home and actually able to play( 4 pm server time -midnight servertime) it is 100% aresden and no elvine.

I thinkmaybe 4- 5 quality active aresden people that play 4pm-midnight server time need to be switched over to elvine.

I think maybe start with two or three and see how it goes. It really only takes a couple of players to make a difference.

I know me and DeCay would volunteer. Maybe get a couple people that would volunteer to do it for a 7 day trial and if it doesnt help just switch them back. No harm no foul.

Edited by Stang

If towns are imbalanced...explain to me how elvs win helde lolz....and sometimes I get over hunted so badly (lose like 6-7 zems) in hunt pits that I can't hunt anymore and forced to afk wh?

its about timezone. Same reason elvs win tuesdays sade everytime and aresden always win thursday. We need 2 switch a few people from each town 2 even the timezeones out. During the week when i can actually play there are no elvine... im getting bored.

I'm of the mindset that it would balance itself out eventually... and sometimes I think that it's not THAT unbalanced numbers wise, but the time zone thing is definitely present. I also typically play later in the night, and another thing to consider is that it seems like during those times, there are more aresden players who prefer the PVP side of things, whereas it's like the elvine players are mostly doing PVM.

Hey cow, based on last held and sade I Thnk you're right. In my mind this change was a must but not so sure now.

Thx guys for your feedback.

Ares has most active at night and around that fridays crusade time. Elvines most active europe time. Like next coming crusade tuesday Elvs has 2 huge bases and ares has only like 14 players to fight. And like me after work. Trying get ppl from ares to do something its impossible. Elvines rolling every place :D Evening its balanced. Like around this host change time, server is most active. If gonna do balance should trade usa ares players to elvine for europe players.

I play only during weekends (saturday sade time and sunday late night).

To be honest, all time i log i feel bored. Since i dont have much time, i log, most of times, for pvp actions, but during those times i mentioned i cant find any1 to play with.

Its always the same: 10 elvs sitting around elv town ready to jump a lonely elvine.

In my opinion then it feel unbalanced. Seeing the poll result tho im pretty sure its a timezone deal.

I voted for YES about unbalance and OTHER on second question.

A suggestion would be changing some ppl from same timezone to other town (vice versa), if they agree.

I would volunteer myself to give a try in if some friends join me (or decent fighters).

Anyway, im not much time online, so idk if i would make any change in balance.

Thank you for opening this poll, its a vital point in nemesis at this moment.

Server change was already a great thing.

Thank You

In my opinion server need to change Helds time to previous time. At new time it's 11:30 pm in Poland and other European countries. It's too late for ppl who have to wake up early at monday. Elvine has more EU players than USA so in that way we won't win Heln anymore. If some1 ask me for imbalance in USA timezone i won't answer. Elvine has guilds like Infamous who only hunt so it may look imbalanced in PvP but personally I like this imbalance.

Time zone is the biggest thing. Towns are actually balanced. There are times in my afternoon where I have to face 44843883 elvs and no ares are on because all sleeping. And then there times where all elvs sleeping and massive ares numbers on. Basically look at the Sade stats it's evenly matched. Tuesday night Sade's ares basically lose because all asleep

Now server been balanced a bit since anti k turns active :) and begging of week crusade was tight. Naturals and survs building and Anti K attacking. Not enough. Elvs had like 5 guild building and defending and one attacking.

Ares has a lot of work to do in terms of cooperation too. 2 wars with bow and 1 mage with amp and para towers can do a lot to win sade.

Try tell it to aresdens :D Ppl just want get eks...

Ares has a lot of work to do in terms of cooperation too. 2 wars with bow and 1 mage with amp and para towers can do a lot to win sade.

Try tell it to aresdens :D Ppl just want get eks...

ya, some aresdens behave like savages in fights, 0 teamwork and mutual cooperation, they just need some lessons...

Aresdens for some reason are just 0 team work and all jut hunger for ek....has been like that in nem 2 as well lolz...no clue as to why lol

GMs should close tp at begginer entrance to either town of which has more players- only allowing to fill the gap of the other town with less players. Displaying a message why its closed.

This leaving no choice but to start a char in the opposing town of which is less of players.

Try it out?

GMs should close tp at begginer entrance to either town of which has more players- only allowing to fill the gap of the other town with less players. Displaying a message why its closed.

This leaving no choice but to start a char in the opposing town of which is less of players.

Try it out?

Do you mean the literal amount of characters? The amount of characters on each side actually says nothing about the equality.

Otherwise your asking the GMs to constantly make a judgement call on which guild "has more players". What if my town is closed off and I simply want to make a miner? Sorry but your suggestion.... is unrealistic.

Why are you so against a guild change?