Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Invis Break /tgt

Was fighting with marcin in ml on my new tamer, when he start spam invis pot.

my summons and tamed (including clairvoyant) lost him because he invis.

after then I could not /tgt him even tho I was fighting him and could see his footstep right infront of me.

Stop making imaginary bugs, I'm getting tired of shit like this.

I verified the code on both /tgt and invi pot's end and both have confirmed that there is no bug or issue related to targetting or targets losing their target.

Only clairvoyant mobs will persist in following and killing the target, all other mobs won't do it because they don't have the clairvoyant ability.

That fact that you "could not tgt him" is simply because the mobs that are not clairvoyant can't go looking for an invi person, they will seem to be doing nothing and it looks "bugged" or "not working", but that is as-designed and is infact correct behavior, you're just making bugs out of air.

Calm down white.

How many "imaginary" bugs have I made? One time I come to this thread and you respond like this.

And when in post do I call this bug? I just say its this way can you check if its right because I have never seen this situation and feel wrong.

Haha maybe you're having a bad day.

It's fine though, as you said its when you invi it cancels all /tgt. I have never seen this before, so appeared strange to me, I never remember this being the case in the past but perhaps it was and I never saw it.

It's not just your post, on daily basis we receive numerous tickets with 2/3 a day claiming they found a bug.

So yes it annoys me if yet someone else comes up with an imaginary bug.

If you invi, it cancels all tgt EXCEPT for the clairvoyant mobs. It has been like this since helbreath v0.1 (aka it's never been changed!)

Yep just before white reply I tested in pl with friend, first summon then tamed and both lose /tgt when u invi but can re-/tgt once invi'd as far as I know.

The original version: if you tgt some1 and its invi summon hit him, i dont know if its renew the invi what happend.