Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Counterbalance To Freeze For Warriors V Mages.

I'm effectively asking for a circle 2 spell to be severely weakened, then added to a weapon, and this community thinks that's a major threat to the balance of this server? all 41 ppl online are at risk hide yo kids!

what will be next? maybe everytime you do over 40 dmg to a person instead of them flying away they fly backwards as if they were mim? will the sujestions ever end?

People always complain 2 make wars more powerfull in pvp... this game isnt only about pvp. Try killing a ettin on a mage. Go item hunting on a mage, its so productive(sarcasm). You cant have your cake and eat it to.

If you dont like being frozen or attacked by mage, get 112 int.

Edited by Stang

lol a circular argument mate, try killing IW with 6 warriors, of course there are limitations to both classes, and no suggestions shouldn't end - if we had a perfect game everyone would play it, but the game isn't perfect and can always be improved.

measured changes improve the game, and suggesting that all change leads to an extreme in that direction eventually is absurd as the kind of changes you're comparing this to would be game breaking and self-defeating in terms of balance.

the get more int argument is ridiculous; "oh if you want to use MIM get 200 int warrior", not to mention you're missing the point of my original post on purpose. I made no mention of increasing warrior defence from freeze or nerfing blizz, I suggested only providing sword users with an equivalent response to balance the game play specifically, for the chase mechanic.

I have no desire to personally attack any of my debaters, but I would like to highlight that the majority of opposition is coming from mainly mage users, who may be protesting out of self-interested, instead of a desire for greater balance and greater emphasis on skill.