Sign in to follow this  
Saspin

Quest Design - Some Easy Fixes

Dear staff,

Please could you remove the requirement that someone has your quest for it to count. Surely killing stalkers is killing stalkers and it's irrelevant whether your mate has to kill 200 and you have to kill 50 or he's killed his 200.

The reason I would like this change is it's very non new-player friendly - they can only take different quests from 180s but it's the same monster in the same area. Or someone is halfway done and then can't help their friend do the same. A monster kill on a party quest should count as a kill for that monster if YOU hold the quest (even if your party mate doesn't).

I'd be interested in your thoughts on this, as a GM who runs a guild with a lot of new players this is affecting us and our ability to grow.

Can we also have bigger quests like 500 mobs garden? Or 200 troll ml? I feel like I'm recalling and running to re quest more than I'm actually lvling lolz

Yeah this too - would be nice to have some sustained quests with big rewards (contri/gold) to make it less run and gun and more stick around and dominate the pit for a few hours.

Please White, just make it so a monster kill counts even if a player doesn't have a quest.

It's killing us to take newer players to TOH3 and stuff and they cant even contribute to others quests.

Or we take them to CF and our kills dont count for their quests.

Please make this adjustment mate, I know it won't take you long to do.

Also add mixed quests like :

Kill 10 ettins + 20 stalkers + 30 trolls + 5 mgs = 1 million reward/10k gold or something.

Kill 10 demons+ 15 ggs + 100 dark elfs in toh 3 = 2 million exp/ 30k gold or something.

Tame 500 monsters in ml, toh 1, etc, etc and gain exp/gold for it.

Mine 1000 minerals to gain exp/gold / rewards = gem of your choice = 4 saphires, rubies, emeralds

Mine 3000 minerals --------------------------------------------------------->> 4 diamonds, mithrals.

Farm 300 times to gain exp/gold rewards / unfreeze potions, super health pots /mp

Fish X amount of fishes to gain exp/gold + items = zems/ meriens/xelimas, invis pots ? demon potions ? hp/mp 7-14-21 items ?

This game has so much potential sleeping that nobody has ever thought.

Also add mixed quests like :

Kill 10 ettins + 20 stalkers + 30 trolls + 5 mgs = 1 million reward/10k gold or something.

Kill 10 demons+ 15 ggs + 100 dark elfs in toh 3 = 2 million exp/ 30k gold or something.

Tame 500 monsters in ml, toh 1, etc, etc and gain exp/gold for it.

Mine 1000 minerals to gain exp/gold / rewards = gem of your choice = 4 saphires, rubies, emeralds

Mine 3000 minerals --------------------------------------------------------->> 4 diamonds, mithrals.

Farm 300 times to gain exp/gold rewards / unfreeze potions, super health pots /mp

Fish X amount of fishes to gain exp/gold + items = zems/ meriens/xelimas, invis pots ? demon potions ? hp/mp 7-14-21 items ?

This game has so much potential sleeping that nobody has ever thought.

Absolutely LOVE those ideas! Why NOT use skills for quests?