Sign in to follow this  
mmmm

2Nd Sb Drop?

are you sure it isnt just the drop list thats bugged? did this when somone passed ie sword to somone else... said was two of them

im pretty sure its that

are you sure it isnt just the drop list thats bugged? did this when somone passed ie sword to somone else... said was two of them

im pretty sure its that

Not this time. this is 2nd SB.

This server is cursed...

Dont seem only luck imo.

Something must be going on, since the server dont even have 2 months and already dropped some of the best items in game.

so ie neck, ie sword, 2x sb, gbh, esw...all in under 2 months and its "luck"? lol...

edit: not to mention all the 70+ armors

Edited by Om1sh

What i feel is that there should be any kinda of "bug" in drop rate. Idk if still the same drop rate from nemesis 2, but seems that im not getting as much stated items as i used to get in nem2 (im talking about low % pieces, not high ones). Shouldnt drop that amount of rares in 2 months. Nemesis had like 5 years or something and i remember that we used to have 11 SBS (something around it) and was already A LOT! Idk, but you guys should try to check it, because low drop rates in first drops (in average stated items like 21/42) and high drop rates in rares (seems high for me now, i dont think its just a matter of luck anymore) in a moment which helbreath isnt that a "modern" game will be bad for the server, since some ppl may quit. I just want the best for here, because is the only game that i play and the only one which i actually have fun by playing it. Try checking if theres a bug or something, maybe theres one and you guys could fix it easily.

Thank You

when no items drop...WHINE

when items drop...CRY

LOL

You're a fool if you think 1 year should yield 12 stormbringers. A god damn fool.

Or you eat a lot of these in the morning:

FruityPebblesCereals.jpg

Edited by ulez

im pretty sure its that

Not this time. this is 2nd SB.

This server is cursed...

check list again ;p