Sign in to follow this  
umbrella

Server Monotony - Short Game

The pits are increasingly empty.

The players hardly go hunting.

Decreased slightly the number of people.

I think the server should promote a little more hunting.

I think the next update should be something like what they did with Dragonia

Some special maps or premiums, which can be accessed with a lot of gold, purchased the maps in any shop and also obtained from drop like a stone.

They are best pits, better exp, better drop.

I dont know, I see very short overall game.

Up to 180, get majestics, some clothes, go fight

I feel that something is missing the game

I hope you dont come to kill me with this post

Cya

Que vuelvan los safes de ml y se van armar peleas divertidas, somos muchos los que pensamos esto seria bueno que los gms lo prueben si no funciona vuelven como ahora, pero creo que algo hay que hacer de 300 a menos 100 on hagamos algo rápido porque la gente se va!

I think that it's players getting over hunted by raiding groups tbh...if I got Tgt like 4-5 times hunting anywhere it's kind of pointless for me to hunt again so I just get bored afk and wait until the raiding group gone lol

Que vuelvan los safes de ml y se van armar peleas divertidas, somos muchos los que pensamos esto seria bueno que los gms lo prueben si no funciona vuelven como ahora, pero creo que algo hay que hacer de 300 a menos 100 on hagamos algo rápido porque la gente se va!

Estoy de acuerdo con vos, y con volver al recall original, pero no es el asunto del tema, si queres armamos un topic nuevo sobre eso, esto es una sugerencia que nada tiene que ver al respecto.

How about a revamp of the civilian system so you can always choose to become civilian and have no civilian-map limitations.

Once you become a civilian you can go out and hunt freely.

As you're completely safe from raiders as a civilian, you're only allowed to hunt up to X hours.

After the X hours have passed, you can still choose to stay civilian but drops will get decreased in rate, so it becomes harder and harder and harder to obtain drops.

Once you switch back to combatant you hours start decreasing back to zero, so if you've played 3h of civilian, you'd need 3h of combatant to drain back the drop-decay to zero.

I think this would offer both a good PvE balance as you can go hunt in a safe way, and still gets people to be combatant and raid as they want to earn back the time they've spent hunting as a civilian to once again go back and hunt some more.

Some cons that can be seen here is people going to hunt, then AFK as combatant. That would be something that needs thinking and needs to be taken care of.

It can be done easily by only making the civilian time count down again if you're NOT inside a building or farm. And on top of that there could be a requirement that you must be actively playing, for active play a measurement can be done where as your "last action time" is taken into account upon the next civilian-time discount check. e.g. If every 3 seconds civilian time drains down by 3, and you last action time is more than 30 seconds ago, you'd not get the drain of 3 as you're not considered active. But as long as your last action time is within 30 seconds, you'd get the discount of 3 seconds on your timer.

I think that it's players getting over hunted by raiding groups tbh...if I got Tgt like 4-5 times hunting anywhere it's kind of pointless for me to hunt again so I just get bored afk and wait until the raiding group gone lol

This.

I think that the hero system is what ruins the game. Before you think this is fruity hear me out....

Hero armor was created when there was 500+ people playing a server. So to get full hero you wouldnt have to keep killing the same person over and over.

Now with 100 people playing everyone is just tgting the same few noobs over and over again all day untill that player quits or loggs off

Now lets say if it took like 150 eks for full hero. People would just get there hero armor and fight with other hero's/180 instead of tgting every noob under the sun and scaring them away from the server. In return instead of the noob quiting the server he/she will get lvl 180 and join the fight as well, making the game play even more fun.

I believe this would change the game for the best.

IMO FH is only fun for wars, Not sure that is the main problme .

Server balance is what ruins alot of things, like thursday sade, We had more than 30 elv sonline but they decide not to fight because there were more ares..

No man, dont move nothing, please not digress, I'm considering a new map system to the game, to add something more.

something more complex and complete.

for exaple: an excellent map of hunt but the lvl limit be 140

I think the civilian system you propose is not applicable to the logic I'm trying to expose

The idea is to motivate and reward the effort, not only with drops and experience, but also with new things in the game, not easy to achieve but possible.
The end game is the fh?
I think it's a game since so many years and so familiar to those who play it, which becomes short. I think that's the problem.
I think it's a game that stayed halfway with the end content

SOme of the things that have made it harder are ignoring newbs to be honest - if you don't guild and take them hunting non-standard pits it gets boring.

Activity makes this game good, finding a massive enemy hunt etc.

New guild system is great but sucks unless you are full of elite 180's - numbers need to be upped on that.

IT's all about activity, going somewhere and finding people. This game is great - but it's reliant on numbers and if you make people bored it doesn't work. The standard guild that people tend to run now is just 180's doing sporadic hunts ignoring goldies.

I think that the hero system is what ruins the game. Before you think this is fruity hear me out....

Hero armor was created when there was 500+ people playing a server. So to get full hero you wouldnt have to keep killing the same person over and over.

Now with 100 people playing everyone is just tgting the same few noobs over and over again all day untill that player quits or loggs off

Now lets say if it took like 150 eks for full hero. People would just get there hero armor and fight with other hero's/180 instead of tgting every noob under the sun and scaring them away from the server. In return instead of the noob quiting the server he/she will get lvl 180 and join the fight as well, making the game play even more fun.

I believe this would change the game for the best.

^^^^^ this is the truth. I told you guys a month ago to lower the eks, or even make the hero set buy able with contribution. But you didn't listen, and now the server is dead because people have to kill noobs over and over to grind out the ridiculous hero set cost

^^^^^ this is the truth. I told you guys a month ago to lower the eks, or even make the hero set buy able with contribution. But you didn't listen, and now the server is dead because people have to kill noobs over and over to grind out the ridiculous hero set cost

Yes, thats other point.

But if the hero set and 180 lvl not be the end game content... maybe ppl dont leave the game

We need a nice update like dragonia i think... but maybe it's too late, then need a lot of publicity and marketing XD

I can only make one thing... Either a big as pvp update with the pvp tournament system... Or a big *censored* update on pve with a dragonia extension that delves deeper into the golden era...

Maybe add something to guilds so that ppl will motivate to play in groups and spent time hunting for Guild. Like i dunno, higher drop rate for all Veteran members? It could cost contri + gold. This way this will mobilize guilds to start hunting for gold/contri - more ppl active also this will allow nonguild ppl to be actually needed by guilds so the nonguild ppl will not leave server bored cuz of solo style.

Increase almost each pit monsters amount by 2-3, come on ACC d2 5 ccs... same with other pits.. that aint promoting a team hunting.. team hunting = more fun and activity.

umbrella has a great point, developing game story is really nice, but requires players to go thru it as a group, so need more groups/players! Making server best pvp server is the only way to get players.

after all, hunt is driven by desire to gain items to have victory in pvp

umbrella has a great point, developing game story is really nice, but requires players to go thru it as a group, so need more groups/players! Making server best pvp server is the only way to get players.

after all, hunt is driven by desire to gain items to have victory in pvp

Exactly why my personal favorite is the PvP tournament prior to the pve stuff. Although I love to expand PvE as I personally prefer PvE rather than PvP.

why not do both?

the problem with Dragonia is that it takes many people, and at this time is very difficult to get all those people

If we had 30 hours a day he would make both. It's obviously alot of coding needed

ç

why not do both?

the problem with Dragonia is that it takes many people, and at this time is very difficult to get all those people

If we had 30 hours a day he would make both. It's obviously alot of coding needed

ç

Both will be done... but not at the same time... One goes prior to the other... (unless sudden funds are established that allow us to funds more development time)

You guys need to find a way to make people stop mass raiding 100% of the time. You cant do anything without having 10 player from the opposite city on you, today I tried to make an Apoca hunt that finished with mass pvp in Infernia (all recalled and nobody made any eks). Me and my friends just decided to leave because this server is *censored*ed up cause of all the assholes that dont let you do anything. Im not crying, because any of those stupid elvs can kill me, they end up breaking the hunt luring lots of mobs or stuff just to disturb because they cant organize to do anything. We have raiding days to raid and non-raiding days to hunt and do the other 90% of the game stuff, some people dont understand this, the same people that comes here to cry about not getting items while other people gets lots of rares.