Sign in to follow this  
Doraemon123

Violation Of Rule 22

1. Town Betrayal: It is prohibited to help a character of the enemy city to kill your own city’s townsman (giving your town mate Pfa, paralyze, using detect on him, giving times of spells, or telling the enemy where your town mate is at in whisper or in regular Chat or General Chat, and/or any other form that represents any advantage that helps the enemy character win the battle) IS NOT ALLOWED. This activity will be punished by a ban of your account, length of which will be decided by the GM. You have the right to kill a citizen of your city if you have any problem with him, but at the moment a citizen of the enemy city appears you must stop attacking your town mate immediately and don’t help the enemy in any way to kill him. We don’t accept any type of excuse in these cases.

Hi GM,

Please find below screenshot of violation of Rule no 22 thanks a lot for reading this. Gemini calling out at the General Chat asking ELV to come.

lqj6.jpg

Edited by Doraemon123

Usually I use imageshack website, upload the picture, and use the form code link to post SS.

How to post screen shot? hahaha. Cant seem to attach the screen shot.

Upload the image to a host as Jing said above me, i usually use imageshack too and it works just fine. Then when its uploaded just right click it and copy its URL, and then paste it on the box that appears after pressing the "image" button in here. If you did everything fine you should be able to see your image in your comment before posting it.

Cheers!

Funny how you're talking about rule violations when you do the same thing to your own town's people when they come to a pit you're in, you selfish little shit.

Funny how you're talking about rule violations when you do the same thing to your own town's people when they come to a pit you're in, you selfish little shit.

Seeing this reminded me that these kinds of things should be put in tickets, not posted on the forum....I'll let it go for now until you figure out how to post your SS, dorae.

if you have ss, post it. talks are cheap. Normally i dont do things like this unless im provoked..eg. im pfa-ed by my own town mate while hunting in ig pits, retaliation is only pfa back + a few blizz..this is clearly fine to do if you read the rules. As long as i did not assist the opposite township to kill my own townmate and stop immediately there is an elvine in view.

Seeing this reminded me that these kinds of things should be put in tickets, not posted on the forum....I'll let it go for now until you figure out how to post your SS, dor

Usually I use imageshack website, upload the picture, and use the form code link to post SS.

How to post screen shot? hahaha. Cant seem to attach the screen shot.

Upload the image to a host as Jing said above me, i usually use imageshack too and it works just fine. Then when its uploaded just right click it and copy its URL, and then paste it on the box that appears after pressing the "image" button in here. If you did everything fine you should be able to see your image in your comment before posting it.

Cheers!

Hi Letrita and Jing GM,

Thanks for the advice. I shall try it when im home tonight. Appreciate the assistance.