Sign in to follow this  
CajunMojo

Survivors Suck

promised me first spot to get in and sence then i seen 8 others get in.. well here it goes i don't want to join up with a bunch of liers..... if ya don't like it so what.. shouldn't of promised me first spot and let others in.

Brother, I am sorry. I have been busy with exams and such and haven't been on. You are an old friend (even though you don't remember ME lol).

We'll get you in ASAP.

chill cajun. I'm pretty sure this might have been a communication issue. Same happened to us countless times when we ran out of spots.

well it's stupid to sit back and see others get in after the fact i was promised first spot.. go to show how much ya can trust someone words here now of days....

Who promised u spot? and who u r in game? Theres lot of ppl asking. Im sure no1 promised spot. I have been talking with guild about all guys whos want join. I have taken my old survivors mates in guild and we had full guild almost all the time. We have changes coming in guild so i wont take new ppl in since its done. No1 is lieing...

I have list bout ppl whos been asking guild and i have spoke with guild bout people whos joining and it takes times coz activity jumping. I can forgot to whisp some1 bout changes and whats going on with guild. Its hard to even tell for guildmembers whats happening in guild. Some ppl from list have been quited game and some ppl i wont catch. Topic like this... U r overreacting. We r not guild wich type is take every1 in guild in minutes. Will take week or something like that.

So now i know bout this thing while I SPOKE with u... U should talk to me. That lie issue is between u and your friends who promised u slot...

Cajun, be patient, this is happening to me too(Sofie) but I'm pretty sure that Milkcow is trying to get all the people into the guild.

Milkcow, what about creating a survivors 2? there is a lot of people that wants to join and cant cause of limit.

Hi Sofie. Im not forgeting you :) Now we have room in guild but i would like to do those changes before i take in. For saturday crusade ill get new ppl, who we decided to take in.

i would but they avoiding me it seems i guess they seen they wer wrong and. thats what ppl do when they do that kinda stuff.. funny part is i never would of done that to them but o well whats done is done.. not my lost..

Edited by CajunMojo

I don't see why this is an issue brothers...we hould have plenty of slots since a number of players left to join known guild....get cajunmojo in he's a really good friend of mine in nem 2 and he's one of the chilliest guys ever. Why not let him in? We love you Cajun bro!

Slowpoke that's a bit harsh isn't it? I spoke with Ray ban about this a couple of days ago and he said ok to him joining too....just Tht at the time he had no access to gm....guild should treat long time

Players nicely right? Were all just here to enjoy the game and play together. Cajun I'll talk with Riku he's guild leader too