Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

Holy Crap It's Been Too Long.

Back after who knows how many years. Checking things out.

Which side to join? I usually join Aresden.

Anyone remember me? How the heck is everyone doing?

Lol I'm pretty sure you might remember me Dilroy. Maynard here :)

Aresden is stronger right now so its up to you . Elv has some active asian /polish guilds

Hope to see you ingame

MaynarD! Of course I remember you! How are things?

Is there anything I should know before playing this time around? Any game optimization tips? My PC is far more OP than in years past and the game runs 350+ FPS but it doesn't feel like it. It feels sluggish.

I'm probably gonna roll Ares if there are more English/USA guilds there.

Yeah server is good. Raids are often! But depends on when you play. If you play in daytime in Pacific time elvs are kinda massive and get overwhelmed....if you play later at night pacific time ares are on more....t

Vivi!

And shoot - a game where raiding means in the PvP sense! Brings back the memories.

Where are the people I know at? Timezone wise I will be Pacific evening-laterish at night, so I will probably get a little bit of both worlds? I mainly want to be with the best english speaking guilds.

I remember you. Haven't played this in forever, damn it's changed a lot. Did they erase old accounts?

I remember you. Haven't played this in forever, damn it's changed a lot. Did they erase old accounts?

It appears so. I hate having to start from scratch. Looks like they lowered the XP rates a tad too :(

I see the HB grind in my future. Lots of it. :blink:

x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-grinding-g

Yes, all accounts from Nemesis 2 were erased.

Final exp at level 180 is the same, but the rate at 180- is slightly different, yes.

Hey - the little things are kind of blowing me away. Skills window looks just great.

This is just awesome

Cant remember ya but nice to get old ppl back! I joined back yesterday. This new nemesis looks awesome with some new fresh things (quests, skill bars etc) =) Cant wait for upcoming hunts! (100lvl war atm). Hope every hb player see that hb nemesis is a great balanced server with cool players and join us! Even w8(.1) users can play in this server!