Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Just In - Poseidon Pulls

The only reason why ppl cry so much about it is because he is about to complete his hero set. If he is forcing dc, he is not closing his helgame in a iligal way, just taking advantage of game resources. Its very clear that the only thing that upset ppl is his eks. Chill out, stop " take all his eks " " lammer " or any shit. Removing his eks has nothing to do with the fact of abusing forcing dc.

The only reason why ppl cry so much about it is because he is about to complete his hero set. If he is forcing dc, he is not closing his helgame in a iligal way, just taking advantage of game resources. Its very clear that the only thing that upset ppl is his eks. Chill out, stop " take all his eks " " lammer " or any shit. Removing his eks has nothing to do with the fact of abusing forcing dc.

Wrong. He can not abuse the force login to get away from dangerous situations. You can ask WhiteCross when he's back from vacations

That has nothing to do with it. The only thing people have problems with is becuase he pulls... end of story.

That's cute you took a screenshot, trying to do what I did to you... Only problem is I'm not a lamer like you poseidon :(

considering all of those deaths he avoided by cheating would have prevented many of his eks by being sent to the revival zone, losing zems, or possibly losing items in the absence of zems. Because we cannot know for sure what was lost, and he was the cheater, the only just option is to remove more instead of less.

End of story.

Hell, If he had died for every time he pulled, he probably would have quit by now. You cannot know the alternative outcome in a timeline where poseidon didn't cheat, therefore you remove them all, plain and simple.

Edited by ulez

That's cute you took a screenshot, trying to do what I did to you... Only problem is I'm not a little bitch like you poseidon :(

considering all of those deaths he avoided by cheating would have prevented many of his eks by being sent to the revival zone, losing zems, or possibly losing items in the absence of zems. Because we cannot know for sure what was lost, and he was the cheater, the only just option is to remove more instead of less.

End of story.

Hell, If he had died for every time he pulled, he probably would have quit by now. You cannot know the alternative outcome in a timeline where poseidon didn't cheat, therefore you remove them all, plain and simple.

Calling names; Little bitch, making fun of people with down syndrome.. i think its time for some forum vacation for ulez!

Calling names; Little bitch, making fun of people with down syndrome.. i think its time for some forum vacation for ulez!

you just agreed that he has it. Anyways, I looked high and low for forum rules and only found this "We STRONGLY discourage FLAMING between members in our forums." Well these are special circumstances and besides it doesn't mention a penalty. On the other hand, there is a penalty for pulling.

Edited by ulez

Flaming and insulting are 2 different things.

And no i didn't admit anything. i just concluded that you try to insult people with trisomy 21 also known as down syndrome.

Flame all you want. Just stop insulting its childish

insults are a commonly known PART of flaming, but it wasnt the thread at the (this) initial topic's creation (it was just ulez showing that poseidon was pulling) just calm down a bit guys ^_^

Flaming and insulting are 2 different things.

And no i didn't admit anything. i just concluded that you try to insult people with trisomy 21 also known as down syndrome.

Flame all you want. Just stop insulting its childish

Look man, did you read the history box in my screenshot? I think i'm giving him too much credit to be honest.

People with trisomy 21 still have some kind of thought process unlike P.O.S.