Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Just In - Poseidon Pulls

FRESH PULL SCREENSHOTS. HE HASN'T LOGGED IN YET FROM THIS PULL.

lCL0ZdE.jpg

52UIBg9.jpg

He must have pulled the instant he got paralyzed, because he was only there for a few seconds. This kind of play is unacceptable.

Pulling: Any forced way of closing the Helgame that results in an advantage in the game will be penalized. The GMs that witness such actions or can verify them will punish the offending player(s). In NO case will a Screenshot taken by other players or the comments or reports of other players in general be valid as the only proof for such cases.

Edited by tka

This guy is a known puller. Why isnt he banned yet? We have vouches from both Elv and Ares players he's a puller.

82HhTjQ.jpg

4A0C8nX.jpg

fpRmSBt.jpg

Thats his ares spy......

Pulling: Any forced way of closing the Helgame that results in an advantage in the game will be penalized. The GMs that witness such actions or can verify them will punish the offending player(s). In NO case will a Screenshot taken by other players or the comments or reports of other players in general be valid as the only proof for such cases.

loco hagan algo con el pt este da ocote el server. Si no todos van a empezar a pullear y no va a rendir ekear pongan un gm activo que este por lo menos

Basically what that says is "Helbreath Nemesis needs more in-game GMs, because POSEIDON pulls every 15 minutes and somehow hasn't been caught."

How else does someone get such notoriety for pulling (mountain of screenshots and witnesses) unless they are a puller. I invite someone to go photoshop a screenshot to make it look like Ray-Ban pulled in a box of witnesses, it's not easy.

Edited by ulez

Tengo 90 zems en wh, para que carajo quiere pullear? todo los dias veo pullers en el server, posteo, digo aviso. y nadie me da bola.

Czarodziej is another one I have ss also....I thought sasfour was a respectable guild and fought with honor. But I guess not....

Despite what that rule says, we do make exceptions. To me it seems pretty clear that he pulled, but I will wait for other GM opinions before applying any punishment.

man si pulear es legal obvio que todos lo van a hacer. Si a los que tiran el cable no le hacen nada todos van a tirar el cable

It's not that big a deal dying I think, it's just a zem and hunting iw will get you many zems. If you are outnumbered run to try recall or ask for back up....not pull when you are parad

Despite what that rule says, we do make exceptions. To me it seems pretty clear that he pulled, but I will wait for other GM opinions before applying any punishment.

Must check logs gogogogogog!

GameMaster's have to see someone pull? Are you serious? You've got to be joking? Did someone with down syndrome make that rule? The rules here at Nemesis are a joke. Its a screenshot with a 9 second difference, if you can't see that he pulled w/ correct screenshots like this, then gg Nemesis, because you've offically become the most retarded GM staff of a Helbreath server I have yet to play. The award goes to you<3