Sign in to follow this  
Agustin

Another Rare

ice sword and SB, still did not see them in fight...

i only see SB in a dragon hunt.... LOL... :S

dios le da pan al que no tiene dientes

Like this.. (*censored* el boton no funciona, siempre la quota diaria!!)

PD: el que no tiene dientes, y tratan de puller vive muriendo.. dejenlo que siga pulleando, chequeen el recent ek.

Edited by flawless

900 ping atm. and sikness did use the SB even he donate few zems. Do he need to inform u everytime he used it ? LOL :o :D

Ask ulez. :) we chased him to mlm ulez parad blizz it many times and warrs crited, around 10 paras. Kept saying we sucks and at the mlm we parad it last time and satrt to dmg he pulled. In couple hours logged back. Chased him from areaden river side near toh. Remember that i told for Ray-Ban. One for who we dont waste time.

Yeah I remember, this was a long time ago before the pulling issue got out of hand. Now I see players like POSEIDON pulling everytime he gets para'd. It would be a shame if he gets to keep his eks, considering all of those deaths he avoided by cheating would have prevented many of his eks by being sent to the revival zone, losing zems, or possibly losing items in the absence of zems. Because we cannot know for sure what was lost, and he was the cheater, the only just option is to remove more instead of less. I provided proof, and with any amount of investigation you could see that he pulled multiple MULTIPLE times. With a little more investigation you could see how he kills the same goldie up to four times consecutively within the same coordinates of a map (within 20 minutes). The man is an overall cancer to the server, but that's not black and white enough to punish him over. However pulling is, and if you break the rules you agreed to abide by, the character should be banned (the GMs haven't gone soft on me have they?)

The reason I continue to bring this up is because to my knowledge the man has full hero. It's not enough that he stops breaking the rules now after I provide proof, the damage is already done.

I noticed people are abusing force-log now as well, force-log needs to be interrupted by damage if that's not already the system in place (it could be idk).

As far as the items go, yeah elvines hunt IWs a *censored*ton more than we do (still not enough to acquire all these items though). One stormbringer isn't so bad, when I start to see a second or third one on elvine side, I might just throw up the towel. Why? because it's a overpowered as *censored* weapon with ridiculously high damage considering it's ridiculous range function. Enjoy having a target over your head, I'm aiming whoever I see using that shit in a fight, and then I'll kill you on your way to wwh, then kill you again and pick it up off your dead body.

what timezone u guys in? SB and IE have been in battle many times i gotta ask why is it your concern anyways? i have heard ppl say Infamous only hunt never see them raid Zzzz Concentrate on your own ting and forget us, we are there just open ur eyes and look for pinkies ull know what time it is

what timezone u guys in? SB and IE have been in battle many times i gotta ask why is it your concern anyways? i have heard ppl say Infamous only hunt never see them raid Zzzz Concentrate on your own ting and forget us, we are there just open ur eyes and look for pinkies ull know what time it is

I have no sleeping "schedule" so you could see me on at any given hour. As for my guild, we are spread out weakest at 7-10AM server. I've only seen IE in battle twice, and SB once (both UmadBro.)

I have no sleeping "schedule" so you could see me on at any given hour. As for my guild, we are spread out weakest at 7-10AM server. I've only seen IE in battle twice, and SB once (both UmadBro.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op1i0B8-dJA ? :(

Polar come back : )

900 ping atm. and sikness did use the SB even he donate few zems. Do he need to inform u everytime he used it ? LOL :o :D

i dont know, just saying...

still didnt see them in fight... ;)

said I could be on at any given hour, read.

Edited by ulez

well i can assure even tho i dont need to tht to any one concerned elv or *censored* those items have been in fight and will continue to be

Smoke Weed, Play the game and Have fun, Bun these haters from my life

Edited by sikness