Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Game Update 05/10/2013 At 09:00 Am

if you incorporate tamed monsters into party with owner you can get experience from their kills?

Yes, party members will also gain experience when a monster owned by another party member kills an enemy mob.

"D3 and D4 all-mob quests have been limited to only be repeatable every 3 hours. (Quest balancing)"

This is a disadvantage for those who just started, or who was in the PL as giO/Malako and all who are still.
Taking into consideration that there are many DK15 with angels and all ...
This makes the will not play grow.
Even more timeless.
Considering that MANY of playing today are no longer the brand new 9 years old, but the old guard who have to work today and play only in free time.
If there was a vote, I would vote to re-quest the way it was.

if you incorporate tamed monsters into party with owner you can get experience from their kills?

Yes, party members will also gain experience when a monster owned by another party member kills an enemy mob.

and eks? ;D

"D3 and D4 all-mob quests have been limited to only be repeatable every 3 hours. (Quest balancing)"

This is a disadvantage for those who just started, or who was in the PL as giO/Malako and all who are still.
Even more timeless.
Considering that MANY of playing today are no longer the brand new 9 years old, but the old guard who have to work today and play only in free time.

totally agreed. the d3/d4 situation was prime for starting fights and there are definitely more +15's and angels in elvine than ares.

Edited by Juno_NH

Even more timeless.

Like This!

(You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day)

@letrita: We're making this change, but that idea is to also remove safe zones in town at one point where the changes in this or a next update are sufficiently stable and proven working so that recall pads don't get boxed.

safe zones are proven working for 10 years.

they've also proven shit talking is at its best with them... for 10 years... and I dislike shit talking cuz you're a free ek and your mommy is so fat that she wouldn't fit in a wyvern. (I'm just joking, shit talk is the worst, don't take my words I just said seriously lol).

ALL this desperate uphill struggle to get invulnerability accepted is because of shit talking? I can think of 3 better solutions right here.

• Don't read it
  • Unlearn the language they are shit talking in so you CAN'T read it.
  • /tooff

Seriously though the logic just isn't there for me: Problem with shit talking --> replace safezones with invulnerability. They seem like two unrelated things.

Anyone who shit talked before shit talks today, that hasn't changed. However gameplay has taken a significant blow due to it.

The best solution would be to bring back safe zones and disable completely cross town chat, theres no point in having global chat anyway beside for trading, but IMO the forum works just as fine to trade stuff.

@gioo: Then do some of the other quests, there are PLENTY of them around... You'll get your DK+15 eventually. Or if you want it tomorrow, i'll sell you some majestic scrolls ok?

@Juno: nope, not for EKs but perhaps that's a good idea :p

@gioo: Then do some of the other quests, there are PLENTY of them around... You'll get your DK+15 eventually. Or if you want it tomorrow, i'll sell you some majestic scrolls ok?

@Juno: nope, not for EKs but perhaps that's a good idea :P

haha that would be CRAZY!!!

Edited by Juno_NH

replacing safe zones is not a bad idea, its ment to cause more fighting, and its nice, however the problem is when its abused by boxing.

i guess if you appear in a different tile when you recall and make guards more badass it should make it work much better

and what about delay/bumps?

100+ ppl quited...

Buy better net to start off with.

We worked them before and keep working on them obviously, but limited resources and time make it take longer to complete...

is not about the net to start off with... you just need to log in olympia server and see what is im talking about.. but if u dont want to see the changes.. i cant say anymore.

i play with 140 ping in olympia, and here i have 250 or more, and a lot of bumps.

i dont know what cleroth did, but is amazing what he did in this server for ALL players of the world.

all arg guilds quited, but i think u dont care...

is not about the net to start off with... you just need to log in olympia server and see what is im talking about.. but if u dont want to see the changes.. i cant say anymore.

i play with 140 ping in olympia, and here i have 250 or more, and a lot of bumps.

i dont know what cleroth did, but is amazing what he did in this server for ALL players of the world.

all arg guilds quited, but i think u dont care...

As far as I know, all what Cleroth did is A use a different data center then us and B speed up animations. We've applied A in the past and in late neme 2 we also applied B.

So tell me what else there is behind the scenes that I don't know yet... If I knew it, I'd apply it, but I don't know so I can't apply.

Sign in to follow this