Sign in to follow this  
Derkse

Kering Macro Lamer

Kering using macro for all /pf in game (general chat show when he fail to do it right, list of names contains over 30 person)

If some1 teach me how to post screen i will do it here. Otherwise for confirmation i can e-mail GM.

Please warn/do something about it.

Thnx!

I ... don't really think this is against the rules. Why would you have a problem with this anyway? People have done the same thing to advertise trades in the past. All it's doing is shortening the time it takes to type it out, saving what, 15 seconds to a minute or more depending on how much you're typing.

The rule for macros is there to stop unassisted or AFK macros. The /pf function is only useful when a player is active, since you need to be there to see if a player is on the same server.

I can't make the macro scheduler work on my PC. Anyone knows where can I download one that works??? Or how to make it work with this HB nemesis?? I know the rules already.

Thanks!

I can't make the macro scheduler work on my PC. Anyone knows where can I download one that works??? Or how to make it work with this HB nemesis?? I know the rules already.

Thanks!

I remember that I couldn't make it work either with my old laptop, it did everything but the "click" part. was weird, i could never fix it