Sign in to follow this  
aengis

Update Manufacture, Like Fishing Bubles

what do you think?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. manuf

• keep it classic, you must cry blood to get 90% manuf as the old days
    • dont do manuf, its useless anyway
    • manuf needs some changes, but not those ( please write your sugestion)
    • i like the idea of shields , low rares and quests

manuf have always been the harder skill to train, actually is useless till you get 95-99% since who wants a manuf berk or hoses when u have dk set or k set +3 ( if u stay in pl)

my idea is add some items to the manuf list, but... items like what?

well, maybe shields, why a manuf cant do shields? they are easier to make than a weapon for sure

why not add some low rare necks and rings? mr10, df10, ruby ring, etc there are tons of them because of the wyv hunts, so, why not?

my list with min % needed:

tower shield 60%
mr10 60%
df10 60%

ruby ring 60%

lucky gold ring 60%

shapire 65%

platinum 65%

emerald ring 70%

dm1 75%
ms10 75%

another thing that will help is add quests, not only to manuf but to alchemy too.
example:
get 40% manuf => you can choose X number of coals /iron as reward
get 50% manuf

get 60%...

same with alchemy but getting ingredients

tamming doesnt need aditional time on a second skill ( minning)+ luck to find stones , or people selling u materials.

edit: what is GMT?

Edited by aengis

GMT - GM team.

formula for tamming below 50% is like 45 times from 44>45%, and above 50% raise to 312 from 55->56 , so it really requires a lot of time

I have 55% spend a LOT time on training this skill, and still get nothing (stones? what stones)> Farjat said - that tammed monsters can't give you drop, so it's kinda useless

im agree with tower but not with necks..today DM and MS its hard to find keep it that way, couse all the ppl playin will have dm5 when some1 reach Manu Skill and start to sell like nothing..And dont mention about all the gold he will obtain from selling..

Maybe some rings yes. Or make it extremly hard..

How about shifting the entire % line down with about 10~20% and fill up the 80~100% with manufacturing Dark Knight and Dark Mage items?

Sounds great. Yes add some helpful things to do with manufacture and alchemy.

Right now the manu would only be useful for 2 things:

1- Manu bbh

2- Manu sets for pl.

Alchemy used for 2 things:

invi pots << Most used and sex change

What if you make the manu stuff to have 1000 endu more than dk items? I think its worth it. Also manu items been sold to a higher price once done at shop.

For alchemy: What if you add berserk potions? You would see the pure warrior class once again.

AMP potion ? duration 20 seconds. 100% skill and hard ingredients such as uni+demon parts that are useless unless you use it for scavenger.

Paralize potion? We barely use alchemy and you can create many things with it.

Add pick axe+ taming whip, fishing rods with hit prob as first drops to lesser mobs but rare. This increases hb economy and make ppl just dont hunt+ raid only. Sometimes ppl gets bored of doing same things over and over like a loop.

DK sets? :/ they already have tons of endu, but at least its a new idea, seems that people only complain but dont give ideas >.<

edit: kubano i like your ideas :D

Edited by aengis

ability to repair items alone and dont go to bs! , made automatic skill but less slowly . putt rares on skill? wtf!! go hunt! like Farjat says all the time "dont ask to the GM's for items GO HUNT" !!

@Aengis: probably if they get added to manu, DK set endu would go down and when you + your DK armor to somewhere like +5~+8 you'd be around current endu, leaving +8~+15 open for slightly more endu. Or could even just consider making it so +15 is same as current endu.

It's just ideas I'm throwing out...

Repairing is one of the other possibilities to make manu'ing more useful, but you'd input your item + add some mining stuff to repair it right... but who would carry anvil (very heavy) and coals/super coals/ultra coal/gold/silver etc around to repair their items?

i think would be nice use manu for upgrade items %

New bars for the skill. Xelima and Merien Bars.

Xelima Bar - (80% skill manu)

- 3 Xelimas Stones + 3 miltrals bars + 500 contris

Merien Bar - (80% skill manu)

- 3 Merien Stones + 3 mitrals bars + 500 contris

Super Xelima Bar - (100% skill manu)+( low chance to make it, like hard as magingems)

- 3 xelimas bars + 1000 contris

Super Merien Bar - (100% skill manu)+( low chance to make it, like hard as magingems)

- 3 Meriens bars + 1000 contris

Upgrade for Weapons. ( hp or rep on a weapon)

if i have sharp bh n/s and i want upgrade it 21%

Requeriments:

- 1 maginDiamons

- 2 Super Xelimas Bar

- 20 Demon Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

if i have sharp bh n/s and i want upgrade it rep1

Requeriments:

- dm3neck

- 2 Super Xelimas Bar

- 20 Demon Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

next upgrade +7% +1%, (max 42% and rep4), etc, etc

Upgrade for Armors ( hp, mp, mr, ma, pa)

if i have berk light16% and i want make it mp21

Requeriments:

- 1 ms14neck

- 2 Super Meriens Bar

- 10 Unis Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

- 2k Contris

if i have berk light16% and i want make it hp21

Requeriments:

- 1 MaginRuby

- 2 Super Meriens Bar

- 10 Unis Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

- 2k Contris

if i have berk light16% and i want make it mr21

Requeriments:

- 1 mr20 neck

- 2 Super Meriens Bar

- 10 Unis Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

- 2k Contris

if i have berk light16% and i want make it dr21

Requeriments:

- 1 df20 neck

- 2 Super Meriens Bar

- 10 Unis Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

- 2k Contris

if i have berk light16% and i want make it ma9

Requeriments:

- 1 maginEmereald

- 2 Super Meriens Bar

- 10 Unis Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

- 2k Contris

if i have berk light16% and i want make it pa9

Requeriments:

- 1 MaginSapphire

- 2 Super Meriens Bar

- 10 Unis Leathers

- 500k Gold

- item for upgrade

- 2k Contris

next upgrade +7%+3%, (max 49% and 18%for ma/pa), etc, etc

well that is my simple idea.

Edited by Benicio

ok white, that way the dk have more sense

no1 will carry an anvil with them

benicio... it is too complicated...+ a lot of effort for a little reward

Benicio's idea is something in the line I already have planned for nemesis to have from long ago... Only this version is really simplistic. The one I got in mind is to introduce salvaging where you extract armor/weapon stats and combine them to make them better/higher and then embedd them back into armors/weapons. All that with using existing skills like farming, alchemy, crafting, manufacturing, fishing etc etc...

@Aengis: probably if they get added to manu, DK set endu would go down and when you + your DK armor to somewhere like +5~+8 you'd be around current endu, leaving +8~+15 open for slightly more endu. Or could even just consider making it so +15 is same as current endu.

It's just ideas I'm throwing out...

Repairing is one of the other possibilities to make manu'ing more useful, but you'd input your item + add some mining stuff to repair it right... but who would carry anvil (very heavy) and coals/super coals/ultra coal/gold/silver etc around to repair their items?

The answer at that its decrease gold rate 20% and will be more usefull

ok maybe if with some % of skill u can change items sex i mean if u have Berk M you able to change it to W... But if u goin to charge for this service how u convert this item and the owner of this item trust you to give this item to you.. maybe with some trade window u can use the skill so u never get the item in ur bag and covert it without take it.

ok maybe if with some % of skill u can change items sex i mean if u have Berk M you able to change it to W... But if u goin to charge for this service how u convert this item and the owner of this item trust you to give this item to you.. maybe with some trade window u can use the skill so u never get the item in ur bag and covert it without take it.

There are already armor sex change potions available though (cash shop). Instead of a % it could be a skill that creates such potions... (just throwing out random ideas again!)

Also with the previous idea I mentioned with the stat-extracting, you'd just take it out of M armor and put it in a W piece... although a risk is involved losing the stat upon extraction...

fruit new idea... with a dye + armor + something else, manufs can change the color of some ( not all to dont have rainbow armors everywhere) armors

something like: strong armors can only be X color
crit armors can only be yelow or orange
etc

+ some limit to them... like, the armor have to be more than X% to be able to change its color.

fruit new idea... with a dye + armor + something else, manufs can change the color of some ( not all to dont have rainbow armors everywhere) armors

etc

+ some limit to them... like, the armor have to be more than X% to be able to change its color.

BANANEITOR Style :) THB server with yellow armours!!

etc

BANANEITOR Style :) THB server with yellow armours!!

yes i know, its a fruit idea :P, i dont like to see tons of color armors... thats is why i added the min % limit

im running out of ideas of how improve manuf :(, and people dnt post

well benicio post a good ideas lets see how White can improve manuf!

If the Manu items will reduce hitting prob I mean at Plate your enemy will have less hp but you have a little less defence.. If at the manu BBH you have a little more Hitting Prob than bs.. dunno.. just ideas..

well benicio post a good ideas lets see how White can improve manuf!

If the Manu items will reduce hitting prob I mean at Plate your enemy will have less hp but you have a little less defence.. If at the manu BBH you have a little more Hitting Prob than bs.. dunno.. just ideas..

yes, there are ideas for 100% manuf... but only a few to manuf between 50 and 95%