Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Sasfour Bug Exploitation

Inside the trap is Junonh with pfa. He is being blocked in by a spot which was bugged by X__FLy disconnecting on the spot marked with red.

They continuously tried to lure people with un-amped mages, but as you can see here I managed to catch one of them slipping.

qteSunD.png

lamest of the lame, zero honor, i present to you assfour

A true discrase, POSIDEON and X_FLY are known pullers. Everyone knows it. There are witnesses and screen shots of it. No one has any idea why they're not banned yet

I've seen POSEIDON pulling several times indeed and he was even admiting it on his ares char Troya (not actually pulling but forcing his acc DC from a closer PC (notebook or desktop) but NOT logging (clicking on Account in use ---> Force save data ---> the char disconnects but not clicking the character again) not logging in THUS creating the effect of "running" LOGOUT :glare:

this is a problem of a server, this is a BUG of the server... if sasfour are noobs and they abuse of it...

ontopic: POSEIDON, ninja, X__Fly PULLERS. (they force acc all time too)

It is scheduled to be fixed in the next update. As for punishment for abusing the bug, we will see.

EnjoyLife i made post about this situation so click the link above,

You are trying to deceive the staff as for what your true purpose was, which was clearly the exploitation of the above mentioned bug. You are hypocritical and disgust me. By the way, this was not the first time that SasFour exploited this bug.

You are trying to deceive the staff as for what your true purpose was, which was clearly the exploitation of the above mentioned bug. You are hypocritical and disgust me. By the way, this was not the first time that SasFour exploited this bug.

Nor was it the last. they set up for the same shit after the held on 9/29. We ran in again too, because *censored* it. we have things called balls (unknown to sasfour) and we're not afraid to lose a zem.

also I recorded the whole thing so i'll be posting some frames (as i don't have a video editor yet).

It is scheduled to be fixed in the next update. As for punishment for abusing the bug, we will see.

And with the ppl who Pull all days?? Jing plz log more to the game and will see allways 5-10 players pulling all days .

Nor was it the last. they set up for the same shit after the held on 9/29. We ran in again too, because *censored* it. we have things called balls (unknown to sasfour) and we're not afraid to lose a zem.

also I recorded the whole thing so i'll be posting some frames (as i don't have a video editor yet).

We should made SS with recent EKs in boxes. In situation from 1st post we killed about 10 ares and only 1 of us died. We don't need to abuse bug.

iubt.jpg

And it's the "un-amped mage luring ares" (hahaha). We just need PFA to cast any spell when few warriors shoot us :| In the screen u also see Czarodziej who says "Thanks South". It was after South blocked Czaro, and then he was killed.

FedeD don't insult me. I never ran safe, recall or something in this server, always try to be fair and u say I'm abusing the bug? It's funny.

Edited by bother

I'm not sure what to think. I've fought bother a couple times and he is a good player and doesn't recall even when hes whole team got owned.

Logging out and then logging back in when someone is inside so you can block him is also lame if you ask me

If u want to log out you can't be in fight - you have to do it when nobody sees that (walk mode, invi, no1 shooting with direction bow). It's like run away and log, but it's harder to do :P So I think it's not lame when nobody see you. If I were X__FLy i wouldn't log out 2nd time because he wasn't invisible then but I'm an oldschool player from HBPL, where most players weren't using recall/safe.

We should made SS with recent EKs in boxes. In situation from 1st post we killed about 10 ares and only 1 of us died. We don't need to abuse bug.

iubt.jpg

And it's the "un-amped mage luring ares" (hahaha). We just need PFA to cast any spell when few warriors shoot us :| In the screen u also see Czarodziej who says "Thanks South". It was after South blocked Czaro, and then he was killed.

FedeD don't insult me. I never ran safe, recall or something in this server, always try to be fair and u say I'm abusing the bug? It's funny.

I never said you ran safe, or recalled. I said that you were spotted abusing the bug in MULTIPLE occasions, which means you are fully aware of it and yet continue to abuse it.

You just can't understand what we wanted to do...

Abuse a bug and try to play it off as an accident (multiple times); yeah we understand what you wanted to do, not smart.