Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Polish Guild Sas4 Abusing D1 Bug

bug is at top alley on way to d2 from d1 aresden.

caused by enemy logging in and out and bugging 1 square so it cannot be moved thru until you exit screen and return. WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE IN NORMAL SERVER BUT BECAUSE OF INVULNERABILITY CAN BE ABUSED REPEATEDLY, LOGGING IN AND OUT WHILE INVULNERABLE.

it is being abused by mages running thru after guild mate has logged out in spot, then stopping to make block. when some people have followed the abuser logs in and out again, bugging spot preventing people from running back out but no one is there. This is trapping them there till amp is off and can be blizzed to death. They repeated this a few time before we realise why spot was bugging only for some people, people who wasn't in screen when character logging in/out weren't being blocked.

Player logging in and out was waiting each time till a few people were in the spots before he log in and out, he never logged in when all spots was blocked, only when there was spaces to make bug.

some more people would like to add comments so I make forum post and SS will be posted as well.

You don't need to add SS. This is the truth, but we didnt want to make bugged square. We wanted to do trick, X__FLy logged out and we wanted him to log in between ares'. It's tactic which we had used in other servers, unfortunely after log out square get bugged. This time no ares was blocked. After log in X__FLy wasn't able to move because of this stupid bug, so he logged out 2nd time. This time Junonh get boxed cause this bug. We want to apologise for that, it wasn't our purpose.

When it got bugged we shouted in public how to fix this bug (go out of screen) because we wanted fair fight. Unfortunely Junonh couldn't fix that bug because wasn't able to move. This fight was very enjoyable and we hope GM-Team will fix this anoying bug as soon as possible.

You don't need to add SS. This is the truth, but we didnt want to make bugged square. We wanted to do trick, X__FLy logged out and we wanted him to log in between ares'. It's tactic which we had used in other servers, unfortunely after log out square get bugged. This time no ares was blocked. After log in X__FLy wasn't able to move because of this stupid bug, so he logged out 2nd time. This time Junonh get boxed cause this bug. We want to apologise for that, it wasn't our purpose.

When it got bugged we shouted in public how to fix this bug (go out of screen) because we wanted fair fight. Unfortunely Junonh couldn't fix that bug because wasn't able to move. This fight was very enjoyable and we hope GM-Team will fix this anoying bug as soon as possible.

So, it wasn´t your intention to do this REPEATEDLY? sounds intentional to me...... :glare: and it is bug abuse indeed if u did this more than once or twice...

So, it wasn´t your intention to do this REPEATEDLY? sounds intentional to me...... :glare: and it is bug abuse indeed if u did this more than once or twice...

+1

they should apologize for their guildmate pulling in d1 minutes later after he got paralyzed, DSed, boxed by amped warriors... then suddenly taking no damage and disappearing

One sec. before log out X_FLy get DS. (no1 boxed this time) When he came back he had DS and was between Junonh and other ares so he logged out 2nd time (during invul mode). You think he wanted to bug spot or just to save his life?

Another time we had that bug before Held (few weeks ago), this was suprising for us and we was trying to detect (i thought it's GM on invi because farjat was there, but he just came to check that because nobody knew what's going on). If I remember good it wasn't our fault, ares pulled after getting few blizzards.

TheGambler we had been waiting for much ares who pulled and no1 apologised us. For egzample known ares buyer pulled in ares D1 ent and we wasn't able to move then. I think after pull player should gets damage and then will be no problem.

One sec. before log out X_FLy get DS. (no1 boxed this time) When he came back he had DS and was between Junonh and other ares so he logged out 2nd time (during invul mode). You think he wanted to bug spot or just to save his life?

Another time we had that bug before Held (few weeks ago), this was suprising for us and we was trying to detect (i thought it's GM on invi because farjat was there, but he just came to check that because nobody knew what's going on). If I remember good it wasn't our fault, ares pulled after getting few blizzards.

TheGambler we had been waiting for much ares who pulled and no1 apologised us. For egzample known ares buyer pulled in ares D1 ent and we wasn't able to move then. I think after pull player should gets damage and then will be no problem.

yes and i forgot it was a normal char and not a Gm and went to the spot to test and dyed