Sign in to follow this  
Drimus

Problem With Event All Vs All

Well i hope i can get some info before a "if you dont like, leave"

In the allvsall event mages had 50% spells banned. We all died like pidgeons... the final result? 50 wars fighting eachother for 2 and a half hours.

If you ban spells for mages like MIM in a massive event, then BAN AT LEAST BOW FOR WARS!!!!!!

Or the result will be SAME LIKE THIS... trully unbalanced 100+ ares vs 33 elvs

Cya

there was more elvs before the crash, they just didnt log in for the 2nd try

the only thing they shoud ban is the firebow and the partys

some of the spells were banned because people were fcking arround with poison cloud spike field etc...

its normal that they ban MIM while its an area spell.
its normal that they ban invi

next time dont run like a headless chicken with a mage, let some warriors of ur clan cover you.

No, you cant ban invi and mim for mages and let warriors have bow... 30 bows in your head and you last 3 seconds.

Thats why the final result was 40 war ares fighting eachother

Well i hope i can get some info before a "if you dont like, leave"

In the allvsall event mages had 50% spells banned. We all died like pidgeons... the final result? 50 wars fighting eachother for 2 and a half hours.

If you ban spells for mages like MIM in a massive event, then BAN AT LEAST BOW FOR WARS!!!!!!

Or the result will be SAME LIKE THIS... trully unbalanced 100+ ares vs 33 elvs

Cya

Slates, Activations, Create food, invi and MiM only was blocked once the real fight started.

yea maybe disabling MiM was a bad idea.

ANYWAY ITS TOO LATE ALREADY. Your points are good. But your way of pointing them deserves posting ability disabled. :)

balance between towns was pretty well actualy.

The video is being uploaded.

Yeah - these events NEVER favour mages especially because its so early in the game and no place to move..

I think they should do MASS ILLUSION to everyone so you dont know who is who.. ganging up is too easy in the end.. might as well play guild vs guild ;)

Yeah - these events NEVER favour mages especially because its so early in the game and no place to move..

I think they should do MASS ILLUSION to everyone so you dont know who is who.. ganging up is too easy in the end.. might as well play guild vs guild ;)

yes we getting this soon.