Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Player Count

I just want to know what is going on with player count. Was like 250+ last week and now doesn't seem to go much beyond 150.

Anyone know why

elv only need stop to pull nothing more.

add this rule plz

3 pull = discount all eks!

I try to lvl and raid when im on but see all the baby crys pull its sucks really hard. Im goldie all try to ek me maybe can maybe not But NEVER PULL like all this fri eCas do! Like POSEIDON ! i saw that player pull 5 times in 1 day and still here.

Cheers!

Yo creo que sacar los safe zone hace que no se armen peleas como antes de 20 vs 20, ej: antes si querias ir a peliar sabias que en rmle o rmla siempre se armaba! Porque? Por que si eran 20 ares y 4 elvines te quedas en el safe y empesas a llamar no solo a tu guild sino que vienen de todos los guils y se equilibra y podes salir a peliar, lo que veo es que lo que pasa ahora salis solo te cruzas con 20 ares te tiran 15 mim bow y ni llegas a llamar que moriste o corres tanto que cuando llega la ayuda ya no estas ahí, sabemos que para peliar hay que ir en grupo y yo creo que los safes ayudan mucho a que se armen los grupos

Por lo menos asi lo veo yo!!! decia el gran Guilermo que en paz descanse

Yo creo que sacar los safe zone hace que no se armen peleas como antes de 20 vs 20, ej: antes si querias ir a peliar sabias que en rmle o rmla siempre se armaba! Porque? Por que si eran 20 ares y 4 elvines te quedas en el safe y empesas a llamar no solo a tu guild sino que vienen de todos los guils y se equilibra y podes salir a peliar, lo que veo es que lo que pasa ahora salis solo te cruzas con 20 ares te tiran 15 mim bow y ni llegas a llamar que moriste o corres tanto que cuando llega la ayuda ya no estas ahí, sabemos que para peliar hay que ir en grupo y yo creo que los safes ayudan mucho a que se armen los grupos

toda la razon, ahora la gente ve que son un par mas y recalean

ppl quit, because its what happens now in HB, players who come back after years have fun for a couple of weeks and get bored again or remember why they quit.

I remember when HB ARG start was like 250+ on, after one, maybe two months the population started to decreased, that´s why i said that lowering the exp rates was a mistake, i quit because at least i want to be 180 easy (very easy), that way i can fight in any mass fight, but on raid days its imposible to lvl in peace and when you fight all are trying to kill you. Sadly i only can play on weekends, so i get bored and quit.

And is not crying, its whats happen, now im waiting that you realize this and increase the rates and that´s is going to happen want it or not.

I do think first drop rate needs to be increased. Being that most of the Helbreath population are now in there mid 20's we just dont have time/want to sit in a pit for 8 hours and get NOTHING. Some people have gotten lucky with some armor drops, but most of the population who has grinded pits for hours still have nothing to show for it. Hell my best piece of armor i have gotten is a mp 7 chain mail.

He said that prior to invul, when you were outnumbered heavily you could wait out in safe zones until the numbers were even for both sides and have fair fights, but at the time you will be just killed unless you recall.

Yeah that's one important topic to be discussed. I would like to ask you tho, are there any other important topics you have on sight?.

If that is the case i would like to provide my insight ;)

I do think first drop rate needs to be increased. Being that most of the Helbreath population are now in there mid 20's we just dont have time/want to sit in a pit for 8 hours and get NOTHING. Some people have gotten lucky with some armor drops, but most of the population who has grinded pits for hours still have nothing to show for it. Hell my best piece of armor i have gotten is a mp 7 chain mail.

Yeah, you didn't get that. I did.

egards

La gente vieja es la que juega bh, vuelve por nostalgia, por los recuerdos buenos que le quedaron de grandes peleas y de pasarla bien con amigos, lo de las grandes peleas todavía no lo vi, realmente no estoy muy activo en el server pero cada vez que quiero peliar nunca encuentro el lugar, y si lo encuentro empiezo a correr porque son 20 con suerte llego con vida al wh!!, otra cosa si miran los top eks casi todos son de las mismas guilds y eso pasa porque para salir de raid todos sabemos que no se puede ir solo y no todas las guild tienen 6 o 7 personas online para ir por eso es que los safe zone sirven porque ahí se juntan todas las guilds de la misma ciudady juntan gente para salir y peliar 15 vs 20 o 10 vs 20 pero 10 vs 1 te manda al wh y desliguiar, y no me vengan con que lloro como una nena por que no me estoy quejando solo doy mi punto de vista de porque bajo de 250 a 150 y doy una sugerencia de lo que a mi parecer esta pasando

Saludos

Old people is playing bh, is back for nostalgia, for the good memories that were of great fights and hang out with friends, what of the big fights have not seen, I'm really not very active in the server but each time I want peliar never find the place, and if I find I start running because they are 20 alive hopefully get to wh!!, another thing if you look at the top eks almost all are from the same guild and that is because to exit raid all know you can not go alone and not every guild have 6 or 7 people online to go for that is that the safe zone serve because that gather all the same cityand guilds to get out and meet people peliar 15 vs 20 or 10 vs 10 vs 20 but one you sent to wh and desliguiar, and come with me I cry like a baby because I'm not complaining just give my point of view because low 250-150 and give a suggestion of what that I think is going

R

Saludos

Asdf

A

Para mi hay varios factores que hicieron que decaiga la cantidad de gente, la principal claramente fueron las caidas que tuvo el server debido a los ataques, y despues cuando no podias entra a tu cuenta ni cambiar de mapa por que se quedaba contando los segundos, eso para algunos fue frustrante y se terminaron yendo. Y la otra parte es por el invu, sinceramente se valora la intencion de crear algo para favorecer a los player, pero PARA MI, en esta, fallaron. Jugue muchos server, fruta y low, y en todos el sistema de safe funciona como dijo MagicWarr, el safe te permitia tener un respiro para pedir ayudar y que empiece la batalla, incluso estando en el safe, les tiras summon, y haces que pasen de mapa y asi los podes agarrar desde el otro lado, aca no podes hacer eso por el invu, a veces le tiras spike y se lo anulas, pero a veces no funciona, sin contar que en city no podes tirar spike. Tambien cuando corres alguien y se mete en un lugar, vuelve a entrar y sale, muchas veces renovando el invu todo el tiempo para que pasen los 10 segundos sin daño y asi poder usar recall, creo que el safe daba muchos menos beneficios que la invulnerabilidad.

se fueron los que se tenian que ir, los que se van siempre...los llorones, lo que empiezan a decir aguante olimpia y a vender chars,,,igual falta agite en el server,, para mi tendrian que sacar las quest de d3 y d4..y bajar el gold del 5k del tp a d2 :P, aunque no lo crean es muy hincha bola

Yeah, you didn't get that. I did.

I found one myself

imo scrap the invulnerability thing, and bring back safe zones.

The recall timer will likely inhibit your enemy from recalling, but they will easily live long enough to call for back-up. <---- This helped make Nemesis a great pvp server.

How many mass pvp fights have you had near Ice Bound entrance so far? Not enough.

Edited by ulez

How many mass pvp fights have you had near Ice Bound entrance so far? Not enough.

i miss that! most agree about the invul thing, for some reason staff doesnt change it back to safe zones

i miss that! most agree about the invul thing, for some reason staff doesnt change it back to safe zones

I have the feeling that people think this is a server for elitists, where only pros play therefore we don't need safe zones,but this is simply untrue. There are, and there always will be noobish players.

In fact we are stripping from them the true HB experience that many of us had, like I just explained in Ice bound etc.

That is the helbreath we fell in love with and this elitist thing is foreign and unfavorable. We want long lasting mass pvp, not slap-sticking some unfortunate freshman to never be seen again.

But yeah bravo to the staff thus far, smash up job. just this one experiment hasn't worked out. And as far as balance goes, maybe we can switch an aresden guild over a little down the line?

Edited by ulez