Sign in to follow this  
Moha

Civilians Taming

I wonder why civilians can invi ppl from same city???

they cant now i think

Basicaly forbid it. We have a number of civilians messing with pvp by tamming summons,etc.

easy : dont use summons to kill civilians and they will not f*** with you

I'm sorry you have failed to understand the problem . Let me rephrase , and add to my original idea

Civilians can summon and are messing with pvp. Tamers can be annoying if they want to. They can abuse their civilian status

Civilians shouldn't be allowed to tame or create summons

I wonder why civilians can invi ppl from same city???

Yeah I'm also pretty sure this was changed to not allow Civilians to cast any spells on friendly or enemy Combatants.

So you're saying that if we changed it so Civilians couldn't use the Taming skill, that would solve the problem?

No they are 2 different problems. (not sure about that one ) but I see some tamers are in civi mode messing with enemys. Which is not allowed

The whole point in taming is to get maybe nicer drops or hunt larger mobs when you can't solo or no1 is around to hunt together.......not tame summons in tps...

easy: forbid summons in city... that way you remove the tp-block box problem and the tamming... or make that in city only skeletons and smaller monsters are allowed.

you have already posted

" easy:stupid solution" twice.

They should not allow civilians use taming since that affects gameplay . As simple as that

Moha reloaded looking for EASY HB.. zzzzzz

In my opinion... civi cant do nothing with combatant and same as comb with civ.. tamm is ok for me..

In my opinion... civi cant do nothing with combatant and same as comb with civ.. tamm is ok for me..

So you're saying civilian tammers should be allowed to mess with pvp, break boxes, steal drops, etc?.

So you're saying civilian tammers should be allowed to mess with pvp, break boxes, steal drops, etc?.

at the city? Yeah of course!!! Other maps no!

at the city? Yeah of course!!! Other maps no!

Civilians can only enter Town, Barracks, and Farm.

Other than that, they can't cast on Comabatants (Friendly or Enemy) and vice versa. Where can they steal drops and how can they mess with PVP? I understand them being able to (excluding taming them) kill summons in town...

Well that is a different topic and it is against the rules:

1. Activity of Civilians and Travelers in Combat: Civilians and Travelers are not allowed to interfere in raids by bumping characters, giving the times of Pfa/Pfm/Amp, bothering boxes, etc. If you are a Civilian or Traveler, continue with your training. Don’t stay in the areas where a fright is in progress or you could be sent to Bleeding Island, and depending on the case, possibly a ban of your main account.

Tamers are breaking boxes and tamming enemy summons, clearly a case of abuse. This suggestion was opened so we wouldn't allow civilians to do that since they are abusing.

Edited by Moha