Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Invisible Characters!

It seems to be a bug on only some tiles that causes players (even from your own town) to be invisible. This is a pretty major bug IMO and needs to be taken care of.

Can you give exact coords of those locations? Is it when you come into the map or when you login to it? Both?

Can you give exact coords of those locations? Is it when you come into the map or when you login to it? Both?

its both, I will try and find out the cords then let u know

it happens when some1 that got invul recently logs out, and only if u see him logging out, or at least that is the case i found.

that square becomes a place where every1 that goes there ( because they didnt get bugged, seeing the other char logging out) becomes invisible while they stay there.

61.37 Elvine Wh.. but i think isnt depends of coords, its players when just login they are invisible dunno why, not all and not always..

Interesting. Did you have invul when you logged out? How did you become visible again, did you move or just change direction?

i sw i thing today.... when a female character casted something, i could see her while she was down, and dissapeared again when she stand up.

ya its definitely not a certain spot and more of when something else happens. Locations vary a lot. what aengis has been saying makes sence.

P.S HEY WUTA!!! brother I haven't seen you in so long, I hope you are doing well. Love ya!

ya its definitely not a certain spot and more of when something else happens. Locations vary a lot. what aengis has been saying makes sence.

P.S HEY WUTA!!! brother I haven't seen you in so long, I hope you are doing well. Love ya!

Hey man! I am doing well, you? Nice to see you too!

Has anyone seen anything that is constant, or is it all completely random? If you can find something that happens a lot or something you do before you see it, that will help white and farjat.

Hey man! I am doing well, you? Nice to see you too!

Has anyone seen anything that is constant, or is it all completely random? If you can find something that happens a lot or something you do before you see it, that will help white and farjat.

as i already said, when some1 that had invul recently logs out, that place becomes "bugged" if u saw him logging out, it fixes if u change map ( go out and then go back into the wh in this case)... its like the sprite of the combatant/peace non-attacking and non-casting spell becomes bugged in that place... like the server still thinks that the last player that was there is still there... but its not the server, its the client

Sign in to follow this