dielokillz

Fish Prices Needs Higher Gold

Fish price  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should fish prices increase by?

• 2 times
    • 3 times
    • 4 times
    • Remain original HB price (i.e. 750g for green carp & 1.5k for gold carp)

Fishing is probably one of the hardest to get % on and I think mining actually makes way more gold than fishing to be honest. The fish prices needs to raised higher. Example, 1 red carp with 70% fishing can take up to 5min. to get a high probability to catch them and its only worth 600g. Using a level 180 warrior can kill a monster can get that in no time. I believe the benefit of fishing changes here have been implemented well but should create higher price tag on the fishes atleast 3 times. What do you think?

new char.. 200 charisma, 100% skill on extra computer while with the main character you killing mobs.. double income.. and if u have another one.. u can mining with a tape. Triple income!! With this profit you can buy Lucky Tickets, and sell them by 35k and get money!!! Or use them and get 1 Million bag and dont play anymore and drink margaritas at wh..

Or you just thinking to fish and get millions ??? Nah.. a mage lvl 90 obtain more $$ at ocrs then you mining and fishing at same time..

Edited by RUTH

Fishing was made for people to make some extra gold and imagine why it was brought to Helbreath... People fish during those time of age so it became part of the game and helbreath original gold drops were super low. Fishing did not change throughout private servers but a few have tried to monitor the changes. I just strongly believe that Nemesis needs to upgrade fish prices.

Fishing was made for people to make some extra gold and imagine why it was brought to Helbreath... People fish during those time of age so it became part of the game and helbreath original gold drops were super low. Fishing did not change throughout private servers but a few have tried to monitor the changes. I just strongly believe that Nemesis needs to upgrade fish prices.

Since cry fish with 4 hits die and drop 600 gold who wants to fish and dont get exp... Only the same gold as Cry...