Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

Infamous Guild:

Ya'll are single-handedly ruining the fourms and server. PLEASE stop while ya'll are ahead because this 'protesting' seriously isn't cool. This isn't something that will be fixed over night IT TAKES TIME TO BALANCE. You can't just throw guilds back and forth, it causes problems due to the timezone and new players etc.. But ya'll are causing the problems now, not the imbalance. Ya'll are playing a game not lobbying Farjat, have fun and stop ruining this game for the rest of us.

Thanks

Edited by Bobcat

Actually a funny story about that, I didn't usually say 'ya'll', but in my university Latin class the proper way to translate any 3rd person plural verb was by the word 'ya'll'. So I am hick as a consequence of Latin, go figure. B)​

Ya'll are single-handedly ruining the fourms and server. PLEASE stop while ya'll are ahead because this 'protesting' seriously isn't cool. This isn't something that will be fixed over night IT TAKES TIME TO BALANCE. You can't just throw guilds back and forth, it causes problems due to the timezone and new players etc.. But ya'll are causing the problems now, not the imbalance. Ya'll are playing a game not lobbying Farjat, have fun and stop ruining this game for the rest of us.

Thanks

I agree.

And yet there isn't a single mention about the fact that it's a contraction of "you all", meaning it's written y'all, not ya'll.

Edited by Cleroth

And yet there isn't a single mention about the fact that it's a contraction of "you all", meaning it's written y'all, not ya'll.

OK teacher.

Thanks

I agree.

+1, so much complaining, not enough playing.