Sign in to follow this  
Divine

Any Plans To Update This Client?

It just seems so old and outdated. I like everything else about HBNemesis... Well, other than the D3/D4 quests.

Seriously though, what's taken so long to fix MIM?

-- Just a few complaints from someone who plays here no longer, as of now.

- Divine/Chase

It just seems so old and outdated. I like everything else about HBNemesis... Well, other than the D3/D4 quests.

Seriously though, what's taken so long to fix MIM?

-- Just a few complaints from someone who plays here no longer, as of now.

- Divine/Chase

Chase I completely agree with you. The ping to server is bad because of bad port direction. Cleroth fixed this on Olympia and so have many other servers. there is NO REASON why people should be getting terrible ping related to bad forwarded ports. Me and you both live in USA and IDK about you but I am getting 250+ MS ping. On Olympia i got 40ms or less. Both servers are hosted in USA there is no reason for this. I was also giving Nemesis staff the benefit of the doubt on fixing MiM in some way AND fixing people being able to box teleports. This has also been over looked. They took a poll bout MiM and it had serveral responses in regard to it. There were about 20 no votes on changing it and close to about the same on it needing to be changed/removed from magic shop and nothing has been said since. What they fail to understand is the people who voted to change it will most likely quit if nothing is done, where as, the people who want it kept the same wont quit, they will keep playing regardless.

Town imbalance has been overlooked, and completely screwed up since rezpekts move to aresden. Most of elv dont play or hunt on raids days (thur-sunday) They do not understand that failing to act on any of the crucial demands of the community will cause players to quit rather then actually discussing it or achknowledging the issue. Nemesis 2 was way better of a launch then 3 was, there were events hosted by GM's within 3 days of launch, hell, the first month of server, they gave a rare as prize. i think nemesis 3 is really taking a hit because of the loss of Hunter, he was a HUGE part of nemesis success and nobody can disagree with that. We are on week 3 on server now and have loss almost 50% of player base, and 30% of that 50% has been within the last week because elvines cannot hunt, train, or do anything without the 3:1 ratio of aresdens baring down on us. Again another issue that has been overlooked.

I understand that there are issues going on with attacks, and the recent downtimes that farjat said something about and Joris moving. Trying to run a server with few active staff ( they can say what they want about them working behind the scenes) is going to cause it to fail. Olympia had this same isse, it was only Cleroth and Leo running it and the server failed with no GM hosted events, and failing to respond professionally to players concerns. Expecting automated events to please the community will cause the demise of any server. Ingame player relations will show that the staff of a server cares about what its community thrives on.

All in all, I hate to see you leave chase. We been friends a very long time, pretty much since HBusa launched, we have grown older together playing helbreath and you think that these guys who run servers would appreciate the "old croud" giving advise on things that WE have noticed over the 15 years of playing HB have killed it, caused players to quit, and caused servers to die.

I kinda disagree with you.. again it's a timezone issue.

Chasers have been able to hunt and we can hunt freely and at our own will. We'll get the odd resistance from Aresden, but its good to have fights for pits / monsters.

We've been hunting dragonia, d4, toh3, infernia without issues.

May I ask how many people you take to hunts? Do you fill the 16/16? If so, then I don't see why you are complaining about not being able to hunt. Surely, 16 people can put up a decent fight or raid Aresden and kill a few? Unless of course they have 32?

Judging by your posts you probably don't work and play Helbreath all day. Why not just sleep during the day and wake up at night? :)

You'll see dominance.

I kinda disagree with you.. again it's a timezone issue.

Chasers have been able to hunt and we can hunt freely and at our own will. We'll get the odd resistance from Aresden, but its good to have fights for pits / monsters.

We've been hunting dragonia, d4, toh3, infernia without issues.

May I ask how many people you take to hunts? Do you fill the 16/16? If so, then I don't see why you are complaining about not being able to hunt. Surely, 16 people can put up a decent fight or raid Aresden and kill a few? Unless of course they have 32?

Judging by your posts you probably don't work and play Helbreath all day. Why not just sleep during the day and wake up at night? :)

You'll see dominance.

Just because during 1 guilds timezone its ok in Elvine doesnt negate the fact that during DAYTIME hrs (server time) elvs are outnumbered. Saying that balance is OK, because during chasers timezone its fine doesnt mean that the other part of elv that actually plays during normal server operating hours, its not. This server is not made to please just 1 timezone, if that was the case they would make it a ARg server, or Korean server, NOT an international server. Chasers is the only other large guild in elvine, and you guys are on a completely diff timezone than Infamous is. We are mostly American,canadian,Arg.

We can always just take our 35 memebers to aresden and make imbalance worse if thats what the server wants.

Edited by 213

MiM is setted ona way we like. We dont plan to changeit.

Dont use ping monitor in game. i sayed it thousands of times.

You dont plan to change it but yet took a poll to ask players what they wanted? What a waste of *censored*ing time voting and getting peoples ideas together to just have the staff not gvie a shit what we, the players think. Without players, a server is nothing but an empty HG,Gate,main, and login. Here goes another fail decision by Nemesis, not listening to the community who makes nemesis what it is. If this is the way things are going to go, and we are already on week 3, b prepared to lose a ton of your population to Olympia when it comes back up, and i hate that server.

Edited by 213

213 please stop being so negative man the server is doing fine and the staff is doing a good job leave em be for a few days at least

Edited by Bobcat

You dont plan to change it but yet took a poll to ask players what they wanted? What a waste of *censored*ing time voting and getting peoples ideas together to just have the staff not gvie a shit what we, the players think. Without players, a server is nothing but an empty HG,Gate,main, and login. Here goes another fail decision by Nemesis, not listening to the community who makes nemesis what it is. If this is the way things are going to go, and we are already on week 3, b prepared to lose a ton of your population to Olympia when it comes back up, and i hate that server.
I created the poll because I was getting annoyed at all the complaints in the forum, not farjat. We are part of the same staff, yes, but we are not the same person.

My job as forum admin is to administrate and watch the forum. I saw a need for players to express their opinions in a more orderly manner so I created a poll. Whether or not the server admins change something as a result of the poll is not my decision, but I can always give my opinion to them.

If we add a whole staff did not listen to your opinions, why would there have been a poll created by a GM? Why would we have even recreated Nemesis?

If I could be in-game right now to help players, I would. As it stands right now though, I can only come on the forum for now so I do what I can from here.

We do listen to the players. We do take your suggestions and ideas into consideration. However, we do not always change everything the players suggest. I have my own opinions about why, but I cannot speak for farjat or white. I am not a coder, I do not know what it takes to change things around or what can our cannot be done. If they want to ask for help with something another server has done that they don't know how to do, that is up to them. If they want to change guilds around again, that is up to them.

My point is, stop making your comments a complaint and turn them into suggestions. Even if you've done it before and it didn't work, do it again. Complaints usually annoy us, even if there is a good idea hidden inside.

Need I say more?

[...] The ping to server is bad because of bad port direction. Cleroth fixed this on Olympia and so have many other servers. there is NO REASON why people should be getting terrible ping related to bad forwarded ports. [...]

Yea, just change the port to something different. If it's 5000, just put 6000. Or maybe just change the port to be directed towards north, with a good compass, that should work. Just kidding, I have no idea what you're talking about (and probably neither do you).

U lost posting ability.

U dont fit nemesis. quit plz.

i think that u miss the first point farjat said, this first month would bring mass issues with connection, some other bugs or else.

its week 3 and ofc we got some conection problems, but first 2 weeks we had 0 lag man, u cant complain about that.

this must be fixed but PLEASE u should stop whining.

thats the first reason people uses to quit this long living server.

YEA connection pretty well already,

And the last Client Fix really made a difference on Client Speed reaction.

Attacks, crashes, and cryers quitting on first mont was just...expected...

[...] The ping to server is bad because of bad port direction. Cleroth fixed this on Olympia and so have many other servers. there is NO REASON why people should be getting terrible ping related to bad forwarded ports. [...]

Yea, just change the port to something different. If it's 5000, just put 6000. Or maybe just change the port to be directed towards north, with a good compass, that should work. Just kidding, I have no idea what you're talking about (and probably neither do you).

LOLOLOLOL OWNED

White moved to Scotland for a degree a few days ago.

He was doing his first days there. And on Wednesday he is getting his desktop PC shipped on the place cause now he only using a labtop.

Then he will start making some upgrades again.

Then he will start making some upgrades again.

supa-hot-fire.gif

DIVINE WHERE U AT

Man, Usuck! dx just workin and waitin around on these updates braj.. I'll return. maybe even log to TS when i get time away @@''