Sign in to follow this  

Fix Town Imbalance

Guys when are we actually going to see something done about this? Elvine is a complete ghost town thur-sunday now because we are outnumbered by aresdens. It is 3:00 pm Eastern time and from the hrs of 11am EST til now, elvine is completely dead. Many of elvs have also quit because of this already thus leaving us still out numbered. We are not seeing any new players in our town because they cannot train in garden/ or town safely after lv 120 thusday - sunday because our town gets over run by aresdens.

We need another guild from aresden moved to elv that that plays close to eastern time zone. This is getting rediculous. I run a guild with 35 active members, all of them log everyday, and play almost everyday, except thur-sun because of the mass amounts of aresdens.

Can we please, please, please get something done about this before Elvine just refuses to play? If this keeps up, ares will have all the items because they have sheer numbers to hold any pit they want, and elvines will just quit. Hell, some elvs decided to just change town and start new in aresden because of this.

I totally agree Aresden has 170+++ online and elvine has 40 online and 30 AFK in wh on raid days there needs to be guilds from Aresden that are willign to come elv to balance this Shit out as it is totally fuked up

I was not on for Heldenian, but Elvine won, how did that happen?

Nobody in our town knows how elvine won. There were only about 40 of us at the gate when held started we went in and there were over 100 aresdens. The towns are completely imbalanced and many elvs, especially my guild are convinced a GM gave a pity win to elv. Nobody knows how we won being this badly outnumbered.

When city defends in Heldenian, it has higher chances of loosing than winning, despite the numbers.. 15 guys can open any bridge if they work fairly good. Just need to secure the one that puts flag and its done... In bf we would have been raped.

Yo lo que noto que es falta de organización por parte de elvine, cada uno hace lo que se le da la gana. Hay diferentes guilds de 3 o 4 personas. Y cada uno por su camino.

Balance is fine... just not in your time zone.

3pm EST (server time?) is 6am for me and most players from Chasers... 3am-6am.

You will see hardly any of us on. We do have EU players and stuff too though.. so maybe a few of them.

We need to make it so each town has 1 Arg guild and 1 'other' guild (polish/oceania/US).

This way you will see more balance in terms of timezone difference. If you need BU, msg me ;)

Balance is fine... just not in your time zone.

3pm EST (server time?) is 6am for me and most players from Chasers... 3am-6am.

You will see hardly any of us on. We do have EU players and stuff too though.. so maybe a few of them.

We need to make it so each town has 1 Arg guild and 1 'other' guild (polish/oceania/US).

This way you will see more balance in terms of timezone difference. If you need BU, msg me ;)

Thats exactly what I been asking for. Move 1 of the US/arg/ue guilds in aresden to elvine. This will fix it. Just saying the server is fine because of crusade statistics is retarded. You have to take into consideration that there are many timezones, and many guilds. Infamous is a HIGLY active guild in elvine, we are 35+ strong (lv 3 guild) and growing. My guild is tired of having to AFK thur-sun becase aresedns during our timezone outnumber us a ton. Wouldnt it be easier to fix the imbalanec during our timezone rather then have 35 active players in elv all quit or move our entire guild to aresden as well and further *censored* up the town imbalance. Because we are seriously discussing this issue if nothing is done.

Moving the entire Infamous guild to aresden is something that has been talked about. We figured that if nothing was going to be done during our timezone which i believe is GMT 5 (USA etc) We will just quit playing in elv, and start our guild and move all 35+ members to aresden. Which will in turn further screw up the imbalance. We are trying to be team players here, but when we are ignored, or disregarded, we will have no problem removing 35+ active from elvine and adding them to the Aresden town population, which, we want to avoid havng to do.

Edited by 213

Can't see why you can't just hit & run. If you have 30+ active.. surely you can go raid D2 / Clean up Aresdens raiding Elvine?

That's what we do.... and we enjoy it ;)

Though it is kinda 'lame' as some people might call it. Having said this, we do fight even numbered as well.

Can't see why you can't just hit & run. If you have 30+ active.. surely you can go raid D2 / Clean up Aresdens raiding Elvine?

That's what we do.... and we enjoy it ;)

Though it is kinda 'lame' as some people might call it. Having said this, we do fight even numbered as well.

Ya we do have 30+ active, but they only log monday-wed. Soon as thursday rolls around they dont log because of the imbalance during our guilds timezone. many of elvines have quit toneeh do you not see this? they left because they felt elv was outnumbered, and none of them log during raid days. Today per say, when heldinian started. There were 40-50 elvs, and the rest out of 214 people, were aresdens, you do the math. We shouldnt have to log on during the we hours of night/morning just to be able to hunt without having 3:1 aresden odds. this is an "International" server and thus balance should be met for all "International" timezones.

Sth should be done about the disbalance, saying 'server will balance itself' is nothing else like saying 'pvp players from ares will soon quit being bored of nothing to do, and then server will indeed balance itself'.

The problem is not about events, as they are almost balanced. Problem is about typicall fights for ML or D2 pits, which elvine lost, so they do not hunt there. Therefore, they loose perspective for better items.

PS. I wonder why I am far from being shocked that this topic was created by Jomad. It was his 2035214 topic about 'how to improve helbreath nemesis, so Jomad could feel better here'. Anyway, this time at least this has some sense, in comparision to 'MIM topic ' :D.

I played the Heldenian and it wasn't too bad.. I woke up @ 5:30 am on a Monday morning.. FML :(

I don't get it man.. for some reason I like playing on the underdog team where we have fewer people.. doesn't this mean more EKS?

There's always people to kill in ML and Crayfish... Maybe you can discuss your hunting strategies with me and I'll point you in the right place to hunt or prevent yourself from getting jumped ;)

toneeh's book of wisdom - Limited Edition.

thers more elvs than ares :E most of time. today crusade elvs gonna have 100v20 till eveninh. could move 1 us timezone guild to elv and one elv eurtimezone to ares

wait some time.

we will be strong soon

and mass ares = we mass down or we can get mass eks.

and play guerilla type.

Edited by JJang2

dont matter bout balance but that recall pad boxin should stop! its same as laming. make guards strong, domp, cannot para and wont chase more than 6 square.

We are in what is supposedly the "aresden timezone" and chasers/sasfour are a plague all over the place, i dont know what is up with elvs complaining...

We are in what is supposedly the "aresden timezone" and chasers/sasfour are a plague all over the place, i dont know what is up with elvs complaining...

Agree :D