Sign in to follow this  
phe

Get Tp'd Back To Town From Dragonia After Entering Portal

Hi GM team,

I am getting teleported back to town every time as soon as i enter dragonia, seems to be fine for my guild mates however it did happen to one of them once but it was fine after. I'm going to redownload dragonia sprites and see if that helps. Let me know if you need anymore details.

nope, i havent but i did change the skins before and reverted to default perhaps a change there is a cause of problems hard to tell, will probably just redownload the files again. however would be nice to see why its occuring.

What character are you trying this on? Have you tried another level 180 character to see if it's a problem with your maps/sprites?

What character are you trying this on? Have you tried another level 180 character to see if it's a problem with your maps/sprites?

No I haven't yet, I will try this next hunt at dragonia.

U are the 3rd chr who gets this bug.

We have no idea why.

We still need to find a point in common between the people who got it.

Ok so made a trip back to dragonia with the same char that had the problem without redownloading anything and it worked... so no idea what was wrong still.

Some TPs are bugged. Left upper TP from D3 to D4 is bugged too, u can use only center grid to enter D4, if u use another one u get TP to the city. That's why this TP is always signed by food. Me and my mates get back to the city also in dragonia TP (in D4) and abaddon TP (in procella).