Sign in to follow this  
javiiiiii

Some Suggestions

quit the quest of d3 and d4 and cf pit(or take it to ml)...take out the ppl to ml, focus the ppl in one map to be more pvp server and no so mvp server...

DO SOMETHING WITH THE MIM!!! ALREADY IS *censored*ING HARD HIT A MAGE WITH THAT DELAY LESS HE HIS CASTING AND IMPOSSIBLE IF YOU ARE MIM, seriously this bored the game alot, and don't say ask for amp cuz the pplz here shot mim in 1 vs 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

I agree with the d3 / d4 quest.. while it is nice I feel it is being abused quite a bit and doesn't feel very rewarding. Don't take out the cf pit though, I don't see a reason to focus population on one map, pvm is obviously an important part of the game.

As for mim if anything maybe raise the mp cost a lot so that mages will have to be more strategic about its use rather than constantly spamming it to keep the enemy in perpetual mim.

Cf pit is much but I think it's reasonable given that it is a highly contested area. Constantly being raided so that it's hard to stay there long. It's kind of like a king of the hill as far as maximizing exp goes in my opinion.

Cf pit is much but I think it's reasonable given that it is a highly contested area. Constantly being raided so that it's hard to stay there long. It's kind of like a king of the hill as far as maximizing exp goes in my opinion.

This is part of the reason I suggested having a CF pit in the first place. Make it in a place easily accessible (D2), with only one of it to make it a constantly raided place. It is not supposed to be safe - it is supposed to be a place where lots of people go hunting for EKs! I've seen plenty of fights in d2 because of a few people training there that recalled/died and called for help in their town, even when Nemesis 2 was starting to have fewer players. It is a GREAT PvM spot, but also causes a lot of PvP.