Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Unstable / Warning

The server Got attacks twice a day from the first day.

BUT THIS ISSUE ISNT AN ATTACK. this is files problem.

The server is VERY unstable and acting VERY weird.

Some times it crash and cause rollback. And some times i manage to restart it without a rollback before it crash.

I fixed some people rollbacks already. But i stopped tickets now as the problem is not fixed.

White just moved to other country and he cant get in yet to help so i am trying to deal it.

If i cant get white today i will fully close the server until i get a fix.

If u still want to play with this stability. get your char saved every 5 minutes plz.

Did White just start hunting down the attackers? Its 2013 and you cant get rid of DDOS attacks due to this cowards. If they had something called server ppl would go there but since the only thing they offer is banana servers we will still play here. We can wait farjat dont worry, theres nothing out there thats worth a penny or playing. :lol:

Thanks for informing us Farjat and doing what you can in the mean time. It sucks but I sure hope this issue gets resolved soon so we can get back to killing each other :(

Thanks.

I really feel like tie hands seeing this unstability.

I am watching it 24/7 to try to understand why but i cant yet.

At his point closing it until gets a fix seems the better idea. Ppl is just loosing time getting rollback.

You should try to launch last client it was working b4 Neme 3. If its goes good then i think a new launch with everything clean would be 101% better than what we are facing now. You wont loose any single player if we start fresh without any problem at all. Classic helbreath like old times with a higher exp rate for the time that it was lost and then go back to exp * 25. Think about it.

Could be reason that new client? what u made? Before that everything was ok.

That client only release a speed lock it was having for years.

And this speed lock being faster now, seems rushing login server cause recconect bug.

Cant be sure. Only thing i can do is watch his behaviour until it got some logic.

PUtting speed lock back, if this is the issue. can help. But watching it and trying to get it fixed can be better.

Any idea when White will arrive and help us out?

He is around. He will be available to make the fast fix. But we just have no clue yet on exactly what to do..

Any idea when White will arrive and help us out?

He is around. He will be available to make the fast fix. But we just have no clue yet on exactly what to do..

Alright, good to hear. Thanks.

from what i've seen, the problem is between the login and the database-server... since we could see our chars but couldnt get in the game, and then it gets fcked when u change maps that are not conected

You should try to launch last client it was working b4 Neme 3. If its goes good then i think a new launch with everything clean would be 101% better than what we are facing now. You wont loose any single player if we start fresh without any problem at all. Classic helbreath like old times with a higher exp rate for the time that it was lost and then go back to exp * 25. Think about it.

I wouldnt want a restart. Many of us were rewarded for particiapting in the entire beta process before this launch. Plus have put alot of time into leveling up guilds, farming cont, dk15 weapons. Drops is no biggie, but the stuff we have farmed to earn or the beta rewards some of us got are not worth retarting and not having them again.

I wouldnt want a restart. Many of us were rewarded for particiapting in the entire beta process before this launch. Plus have put alot of time into leveling up guilds, farming cont, dk15 weapons. Drops is no biggie, but the stuff we have farmed to earn or the beta rewards some of us got are not worth retarting and not having them again.

no restart.

After thelast reboot i made seems its stable now.

5 hours already and it still very stable.

Seems the unexpected GIANT amount of chat logs caused it.

Also means all your complains caused this.

:P

Lets see if its finally fixed waiting some hoyrs now.

For the ones always support. Thanks.

During the p2p times, Int had rollbacks every hour or so and they implemented a command to save your progress ingame without having to alt+f4.

Can you make it happen?