Sign in to follow this  
BigWang

Fair Fights

Mages seriously have the upper hand in every aspect pretty much especially with MIM. But not only that but a bbh zerked war hits a 180 mage with DK armor for 10s and 20s and every now and then 40+ without crits....Mages DK armor needs to reduced by a good bit....a warrior has his criticals and thats it...once hes out then theres no point in fighting a mage...it really is pretty unfair. Only time you see 180 mages die is when you have 4+ warriors critting them at once and they cant move and then at that once the mage dies guess what all 4 warriors are out of crits and now they cant kill another mage...Suggestion is to reduce their DK armor so that our damage is greater and not only that but PFM should protect against MIM...MIM should only work if someone has no magic protection at all on them. A mage can constantly MIM and blizz and do the same damage everytime whether the warrior has DK armor or not...yet a warrior can use 18 crits and not even hit good damage vrs their DK armor and again after their crits are gone the fights over. Put 3 warriors against 3 mages and the mages will win for sure...the warriors might take out 1 mage with the crits if that but after the crits their done for. Plus not to mention theres good PA armor in game already and yet theres barely any good MA armor...MA armor is way more rare if you ask me...So yes...the damage reduction by mages DK armor needs to reduced by a good bit and PFM needs to protect against MIM. A warrior that doesnt have BBH cant fight a mage what so ever thats 180 with DK armor...its not even a fight. Need warriors feed back on this...not a mages because of course they will just try to justify everything because they like it being unbalanced...exactly with the poll on MIM being removed...only people that said it shouldnt are the mages which is why it was out voted. A warrior is good for hunting/lvling on this server and thats it really...when it comes to PVP vrs mages its not balanced at all in my opinion.

Oh and the mage can also use a mshield to cast which makes it even less damage....so once again they have another bonus...

this is nothing new, dk armors are OP => since the moment they were created

mages have all the advantages at pvp => since the 1st beta of the int.

what i never understood is why mages hero set is cheaper than warrior hero set when they can make eks 4 or 5 times easier than a warrior.

edit: mshield in my opinion should only work on PVM

Edited by aengis

Oh and one more thing before the mages try coming back like they did on another post. Put it this way...for 1 you never encounter just 1 mage....its always going to be 2-5 mages...and even at that if it happens to be 1 mage...if they have any skill at all or their just smart...then theres no way they would die to 1 warrior unless they seriously just blow. 1on1 is as easy as this...they can put on DK set + m shield+ tower and let you use all your crits and they wouldnt have to use but maybe 5 pots if they even would have to use any at all and then the fights over as the warrior has no more crits and cant do anything..if the mage is smart thats all they would have to do. I have para'd a mage 3 times during a 1on1 and thats all they did and I couldnt kill them at all with bbh especially after my crits were out. If their armor is repaired before the fight it wont run out of endurance till way after the warrior has used all his crits. I also have 200 DEX and I miss 3 out of 10 hits on mages using just DK set and no mshield or tower....its just the defense of the DK set...so combined with missing 3 out of 10 hits and using m shield if they wanted...theres no way a mage could lose and thats if your lucky enough for the mage to be nice and not use MIM. Not to mention if you land a para on the mage...guess what? if you go to zerk yourself then the mage will just fire wall and get out of para...or invis...if you dont zerk then even with bbh and 200 dex you will not only miss few swings but you will also only be doing like 10s if your out of crits....if your not then like i said mshield+tower and maybe a couple pots and then they are out of crits. Yall know dam well it isnt balanced so dont come back with oh it is...i even saw someone say they think the warrior is over powered when it comes to 1on1 with a mage which is a joke...again if the mage has any skill or is just smart then they can just run you out of crits and its game over. hitting 10s and maybe 20s if lucky with bbh with no zerk wont kill a mage running from you much less one para'd. Even with zerk it only last so long and then when you go to rezerk they can just get out the para or be smart and blizz you or mim or do any of the other many things they can do to kill you. I even will be chasing a mage sometimes and they will stop on a 1x1 path to block me and just m shield+ tower up while i get killed from the back and no matter if i had full crits or not it wouldnt come close to killing them and if anything may make them use a couple pots...not like 1 blizz where we have to use 5-8 pots to regain what we lost and if we had pfm on we still would have to use 3-5 pots to regain what we lost...all they have to do is count down your pfm and even blizz you while your pfm is ABOUT to run out so then your frozen so then when you go to repfm they can cast pfa on you way faster and even without being frozen they can still cast it faster then you and get you pfa'd. All around unbalanced so dont try saying otherwise.

hero mage has lower def, so thats the balance in dmg/def.

try to wear a fh mage and being crit by a bbh+3, ull have pain in the *censored* haha..

ofc dk set is the best armor for a mage atm..but having mr for a war is totally OP, i mean its hard but meanwhile u can run or whatever.

get a hittin prob weap, or use dk (mass vit/hitting)

if not create a bbh amp war so u will have the strip feature and amp vs mages :P

To bad no mage will get hero set for another month or more and also they obviously wont be using a hero set when getting hit....it will only be used while no war is close to them like it has been used since hb int beta. Again it comes down to just being smart over that...and for the most part for a war the FH is really just used for Hitting prob...not damage...yes it ups the damage but barely any...its mainly the hp that its good for. And again though no war will have that for month or months. Im talking about just using stuff as of now...even if both were using all BS items which is what ive said pretty much..dk included as BS item. And who would make a bbh war with 112 int...then you need enough mag to not fail casting amp and not only that but they will run out of mana in no time if they did....then on top of that you couldnt fight wars....thats just a BMAGE pretty much if you didnt know.

Edited by BigWang

what i never understood is why mages hero set is cheaper than warrior hero set when they can make eks 4 or 5 times easier than a warrior.

I agree 100%, war hero should be like 450 eks total.

Edited by Iowa

Always trying to nerf mages..... Warriors can get amped and mages can do absolutely nothing to them, if you don't like mim/ blizz get 112 int. About the dk chain mail... takes about 2 minutes of fighting and the chain is falling off with every hit. Now onto hero armor..... wars hero armor is way better than mages, 100HP compared to 50 and more damage. Not to mention mages can only use there hero armor when they are not getting hit.

FH MAGE = FH OF PAPER!!! gogo try to fight with it vs war! for that cost so low its a really shit only works for hunts!

FH WAR works for all , need time to test all

cheers!

I thought on top of the huge hitprob bonus, fh warr was effectively +3 dmg normal, +6 zerked, even more +dmg with crits.

If anything Hero Mage Set should be improved 'cause it is only good for a couple hits then you must switch before any warrs reach you.

FH MAGE = FH OF PAPER!!! gogo try to fight with it vs war! for that cost so low its a really shit only works for hunts!

FH WAR works for all , need time to test all

cheers!

that is how it should be, mage = paper

you guys are talking nonsense, with simply pfming a mage cant do shit to wars. If the rules of pvp say you can't use pfm, thats your problem.

play 1vs1 or whatever you want, helbreath was never meant to be for pvp was meant for mass fights

Sad....Yall are only going on about Hero armor like anyone has it....and again some people are saying but you can just with a mage or get AMP...are yall that dumb? I said 1on1 its not a fair fight....and using BS items its not a fair fight...not a hero set that no one has and no one will have for a long time. And once again, if its 1on1 and a mage isnt smart enough to just run untill they can pfm or like i said time the PFM and then blizz and freeze them right before the time is up then theres nothing they can do to avoid getting pfa'd or anything. Once again yall turn it into nothing that ive even said or talked about or yall are saying things that I already mentioned above so obviously your not reading..either shows you suck as a mage and dont know how to play or your just trying not to agree cause you like it being unfair. And then nerfing mages? Simply lowering the damage reduction their DK armor has and making pfm protect against MIM isnt nerfing a mage...no ones saying reduce the damage they do...once again just commenting out the *censored*.

Edited by BigWang

That's why hero mage set is a shit and warrior hero set is awesome.
If a war wears just a ma 9% set for each piece, they have 36% ma, + emmy = 56% ma ...
There are points of view, i can say that the ma armors are OP too... Or the mage hero set is a joke compared with hero war set.
About mim... maybe is a real thing to review, i don't know.
Edited by Hiei

If a war wears just a ma 9% set for each piece, they have 36% ma, + emmy = 56% ma ...

There are points of view, i can say that ma armors are OP too... Or the mage hero set is a joke compared with hero war.

About mim... that maybe is a real thing to review, i don't know.

ma? where? i cant see it http://helbreathnemesis.com/portal/heroarmors

There are points of view, i can say that ma armors are OP too... Or the mage hero set is a joke compared with hero war.

he mentioned that cause the first post talks about MA and PA armors and their rarity.

he mentioned that cause the first post talks about MA and PA armors and their rarity.

Thanks XD
And i tried to say that pa doesn't accumulate and ma does... so... well you can take your own conclusions.
The armors can be broken by weapons but not by spells (so, u have ma armor and a mage just can cast armor break, if you are not pfmed of course :D)
Of course, the ma armors should be the rarest, and in my opinion, should not exist or be really limited in the max amount of ma. But i won't create a topic to cry about that.

Ok here's a few points to take into consideration.

1. BBH Strips faster than AB. What if the warrior has an MR set?

2. If the warrior is good, they can just sit on the mage and no let them cast.

3. Why would you crit them when they have a Tower + MShield out?

4. If they cast with an Mshield, sure they get more protection, but their damage is lower and mana cost is higher.

5. You are thinking 1v1 too much. In massive fights, there are always amps for warriors. They are then invincible. Should be make it so warriors cant be amped?

4. If they cast with an Mshield, sure they get more protection, but their damage is lower and mana cost is higher.

5. You are thinking 1v1 too much. In massive fights, there are always amps for warriors. They are then invincible. Should be make it so warriors cant be amped?

+1

4. As long as you click with your dk wand equipped, the dk MS/Dmg is counted. Its simple to switch between them with practice or changing hotkeys mid-fight.

This is a forum for suggestions or a forum for crying?

if you believe that magicians are over power, they should create a wizard and stop crying

If it's so easy to play with magician

make real suggestions, out of respect to the server, administrators and players.

Do not pretend you change the game for your comfort and fun, you are who should adapt to the game system.

Give thanks that there is a server like this, then you will miss.

Stop crying and go play!

And give thanks to googletranslate.

Simple as this if your enemy have better connection and some brain will fak you all the time no matter what items have.

More Play , less chat and no Cry!