Sign in to follow this  
Hilmer

Fix Login And Mapchange Issues!

I honestly cant believe that you've been under attack for the last 16 hours! So stop telling lies.

Please get cracking with these issues and fix it, its ruining the server!

You obviously screwed something up in the code or whatever, and there is no announcement what youre going to do about it, and it pisses me off. Probably pissing a lot of people off

hilmer, slow a bit plz. u are playing for free so stfu for the first.

for the second, it seems that something is crashing login server and it affects the mapchange in someway.

whiteGN isnt at his house atm so he cant fix shit atm, hell be back to work in 1-2 days, u have no to worry about his dedication, farjat lives for this server and if u didnt know u must keep that in mind now.

for the moment the only thing u can do is to have some patience like me lol.

They had more than 24 hours at their disposal to fix this *censored*ing login problem, I would very much like to see some results.

They had more than 24 hours at their disposal to fix this *censored*ing login problem, I would very much like to see some results.

24 hrs? This issue been going on for 72 hrs now.

If its not being attacked then explain why it works perfectly fine sometimes and then all of a sudden it does things like that....If it was a bug or an issue then it would of always been going on since day 1 and it would ALWAYS have been like this..Its not like there isnt programs that can constantly ping a server or do things that cause whats going on right now...your acting as if someone has to sit there and manually keep attacking the server...yall are dumb and inpatient and obviously need more a life...go outside and let your bright white skin see some daylight for once or do something productive with your life and check back later. OR just do those things when its logging in and use the 5-20 minutes it takes to connect to actually feel like your alive and not just a zombie sitting and stareing at the screen hoping it goes through.

Edited by BigWang

Of course its not getting attacked! Bigwang ure just stupid and i choose to ignore everything u type. Because u cleary got no idea about how a helbreath server works

honestly, whether its being attacked or not, there are other things to do on the internet/irl other than just stare at the log-in screen, people need to relax and let them fix what ever it is thats causing all of this.