Sign in to follow this  
MilkCow

Dear Nemesis Players. We Should Support Gm's When Shit Happens.

Todays rollback. Saw people reaction at public... Everyone gets made because long rollback and lost lvls and items. And should be. But we should support farjat and others. Not giving up. All hb servers have issue and attacks. This is first server where they fix it fast! other servers could be like 2 days doing nothing.

Gamemasters and Admin doing their best.

No1 saying this was attack? I mean there been attack against this server and many other servers. Think they like attack here coz nemesis has good admins and hard engine :) Dont make decide before admin says something :)

Edited by MilkCow

You know you are no-life scum when you start attacking other more successful private helbreath servers..

I mean seriously, doesn't he have anything better to do with his time? What a loser.

ahi que tener paciencia los gm estan haciendo lo mejor para establizar el server por suerte a mi no me toco ningun roll back xD es pura suerte jee

I think it's pretty funny that the people attacking the server really think their doing something...I mean seriously...wow the server went down or had a roll back...so they think people will quit now? Its only showing how they literally have no life but sit there and try to crash a server knowing that it doesnt do anything but make us have to wait a few minutes or relog...they need some pussy or something to use their time better.

Never been attacked? Then why would even farjat say thats what it is...doubt it has anything to do with connection or the server it self...otherwise it wouldnt be doing this randomly..theres a reason that it says connected but wont finish logging in like its been doing now for the past 20 minutes. Theres so much traffic from being people on and it being attacked that it cant finish loading sometimes or it takes a good while.

And I believe that it is also not being attacked now. The login servers has been a pain in the *censored* since day 1 24/7. You tellin me it's being attacked all the time?

THe server has never been attacked. Every server says that shit and we all know it just a *censored*up in the files or with the server.

Sure this would make sense... if it wasn't for the fact that hb nemesis 2 had about 100% uptime with exceptions of server maintenance. They have great dedicated servers and a great coding staff. To act like this is the staff's fault is ridiculous. And even if it was they would tell us, just like they always have before.

I'm not gonna go too far into this discussion cus it would most probably end up in me getting banned, but why would anyone ever tell you anything that could proove them "not that great" when you jump right on to anything they feed you.

Geez you're like a catholic only more naive.

I guess its because no one wanted to attack nemesis2 after Olympia went up. No point in doing so xD

I said 5 years not barely 1

I'm not gonna go too far into this discussion cus it would most probably end up in me getting banned, but why would anyone ever tell you anything that could proove them "not that great" when you jump right on to anything they feed you.

Geez you're like a catholic only more naive.

Go play conspiracy theory somewhere else.

Oh and btw lets not start hating on people's religions. Thanks

THe server has never been attacked. Every server says that shit and we all know it just a *censored*up in the files or with the server.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I know the guy whos attacking it, how and why. And you cant go any further with the discussion anyway, cause again, you have not idea what you are talking about.

Edited by breakM

Well w/e it is, either way it is killing the server already. Its friday night 9pm EST and only 100 on and 85% of them are aresdens. Elvines have obviously had enough and are not playing. While all this is going on, not 1 staff member has said anything about what is going on, or anything. I don't blame them for leaving and not playing. The players are not being informed.

True. It actually kills the server. I dont feel like pvping or looting because of rollbacks. I dont feel like pvping cause i lag a lot when the server is under attack. And even if its working fine (fine meaning 400-600 ms), i might bump with an ant and get killed then disconnected. I dont feel like tabbing every 3 minutes to check if the server is already up. And having to close and open the game everytime i have a cuttout, or everytime the server crash due to the 'failed to shake hands' shit is the most annoying thing ever, and i dont feel like doing that either.

you're such a negative nancy 213.

Negative nancy? Sure, i wont argue that. But this server just launched, normally when a server launches, staff are here 24/7 watching, checking, changing, fixing. For 3 days now, we have seen a dramatic decrease in players, especially elv side, because of the mass disconnects, rollbacks, crashes, loging delays complaints of imbalance in elvine, etc. The lack of anything being sad, or any announcements makes it look like they don't care. 100 players on a friday night? Something is wrong here guys, dont ya see it?

The server Got attacks twice a day from the first day.

BUT THIS ISSUE ISNT AN ATTACK. this is files problem.

The server is VERY unstable and acting VERY weird.

Some times it crash and cause rollback. And some times i manage to restart it without a rollback before it crash.

I fixed some people rollbacks already. But i stopped tickets now as the problem is not fixed.

White just moved to other country and he cant get in yet to help so i am trying to deal it.

If i cant get white today i will fully close the server until i get a fix.

Closing.