Sign in to follow this  
PaNeGyRiZe

Make Fencing A Class Of Its Own!

We all know of the fencing skill, esterks, rapiers, the extra critical distance. Theres even a dark knight rapier. but honestly , who has upgraded a dk rapier to max? and who has been able to use a rapier as an actual main weapon? nobody except back on the fruit server , hbworld, because of its added stat classes to weapon (Devils Rapiers). That was fun , but , like hbworld if youve played it in the past, it was a totally different game then hb should be, different maps, classses, blah blah, all that fruit stuff. But i see even on the Basic Servers with normal hb features, the fencing items just blow *censored*. the dk rapier shouldnt even be an option because of it sheer uselessness as far as doing good dmg and faceplanting mages. I would hope to see fencing be put higher on a pedestool, as it could be a fun class to play. I believe if different stats were required to be a better fencer it could work. mabye instead of higher str you would need higher charisma, to be a better swordsmen (fencer)...

one of the ??????? on F8 could be replaced with Agility Skill (an additional fencing skill) that, as raised closer to 100% allows slightly faster movements while fencing weapon is equiped (kinda like a haste effect) . when fencing is 100% and agility is 100%, Critical haste strikes / dashes could be used. this may sound crazy to some, but im just throwing this idea out there because i believe it would be something to attract attention back to hb, freshen it up a bit with something us old gangsters of 1999 hb and beyond have seen for so many years as crap become a new part of hb future! I hope mabye this one day can happen ! :)

-Brick (Evan)

I think the dash/crit would be too good at breaking casts. Maybe making a super strong esterk that req'd 200 dex would be cool though

well, not totally on topic but i always thought dk GS should be much stronger or have nice hp too so its worth the upgrade to +15 (if u can even +15 it)

oh, and it should shine, shiny things are nice