Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Ctrl+E For Event List

Idea:

Have ctrl+e make a pop-up window in-game with a list of upcoming events including summon, crusade, heldenian, and other events. Those three would appear automatically, but also allow GM's to add in events manually in-game, such as PVP or hide and seek events.

GM's could add date, time, and name to the event.

Along with times, I'd suggest there to be a countdown when it is less than 24hrs to the event through the pop-up window and on the global messages at the top of a player's screen. Maybe the same way summon events have a countdown.

Thoughts?

Idea:

Have ctrl+e make a pop-up window in-game with a list of upcoming events including summon, crusade, heldenian, and other events. Those three would appear automatically, but also allow GM's to add in events manually in-game, such as PVP or hide and seek events.

GM's could add date, time, and name to the event.

Along with times, I'd suggest there to be a countdown when it is less than 24hrs to the event through the pop-up window and on the global messages at the top of a player's screen. Maybe the same way summon events have a countdown.

Thoughts?

U can already program summon events with your admin level :P

Ill teach u later.

U can already program summon events with your admin level :P

Ill teach u later.

I know already, I've done some back in Nemesis 2 :p Just can't do locations outside of towns.