Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Scaling Hero Set Costs

Hero set costs should be scaled to match population size. When they first made hero sets, they were not hard to get. Now due to server population differences and skill differences the hero set takes a life time to get. And it was never meant to be that hard to get. 1ek should equal 3 or 4 to compensate for population change. Or reduce the cost of the hero set by 40-60%

Edited by Iowa

You mean enemy kill to Hero? No way.... Leave as now. Its mean to be hard to get.

No its not. When it came out 600 eks could be got in less then 2 weeks. There were 1000+ online at all hours.

200+ online every day... isnt so hard to get the Hero.. You just need to go in company to raid and you will get eks...

i disagree, 3 hours to get 4 eks and i was a lucky day

On topic: No, simply no. Already easy enough.

Off topic: Has anyone else noticed that lately all suggestions has been about making things easier? I smell noobs(heroset).

Edited by GeniuS

Iowa, Hero set was never meant to be obtained in 2 weeks. Hero set is something people who ek will earn , not everyone in the server.

SAY NO TO HB EASY MODE

Edited by Moha

Or we could move some EST players back to elvine... I check all available pits on non raid days and have no luck...

Completely agree with this. Move a Eastern time zoned guild to elvine. Nobody in elv is hunting outside of garden, DV because of the numbers.

Actually Chasers guild have been dominating all maps starting at around 4 AM server time. Before that they are "Chased"

Actually Chasers guild have been dominating all maps starting at around 4 AM server time. Before that they are "Chased"

Ya Infamous is getting real big now too and we are actually able to fight back 9/10 times. Things are starting to get a tad easier as more and more people get 180.

I work unfortunately.. don't get back for another 2 hours... so be prepared to be chased then guys!

If not I'll be FH by now...

Edited by toneeh

no changing EK ratio. dont be fruiters.

It's not fruity,The ek cost values are set for a completely different server. That would be like taking the K blade straight from hb world without calibrating it. So a 10d10 weapon is fine in your case, ok. Everything must be adjusted for a server, not just some things.

Iowa, Hero set was never meant to be obtained in 2 weeks. Hero set is something people who ek will earn , not everyone in the server.

SAY NO TO HB EASY MODE

Yes it was. What the *censored* are you talking about? Me and most of my guild had the hero set, THE DAY IT CAME OUT. We had complete sets of both within a month..

The hero set is meant to be a tool to be utilized. Not something you work your whole life for.

Edited by Iowa

It's not fruity,The ek cost values are set for a completely different server. That would be like taking the K blade straight from hb world without calibrating it. So a 10d10 weapon is fine in your case, ok. Everything must be adjusted for a server, not just some things.

SAY NO TO HB EASY MODE

Yes it was. What the *censored* are you talking about? Me and most of my guild had the hero set, THE DAY IT CAME OUT. We had complete sets of both within a month..

The hero set is meant to be a tool to be utilized. Not something you work your whole life for.

ero set is meant to be whatever nemesis wats it to be, white and farjat want it hard to get, then that is how its gunna be. Nemesis 2 only had about the same amount of people as here and there were hero sets after first 2 months.

SAY NO TO HB EASY MODE

u are just being fruity.

With this settings today we are already going to have some heros in a month...

farjat you will have tons of fhs in less than a month if you dont fix the boxing at tps unless you send more ppl to elvine. Its boring not been able to fight back when you get chased by 15 ares and all you have is 2-3 ppl to try. It doesnt matter how good you are you just cant . We want to continue at nemesis but we have lost like 10-15 members of our guild in less than 2 weeks.