Sign in to follow this  
aengis

How To Fix Invul + Tp+ Boxes

23 members have voted

1. 1. what can be done?

• bring back safe zones only on tp points
    • infinite invul on tp points (read the topic)
    • transform the guards into super saiyans(agresive, a lot of damage and never runs from the tp point for more than 10 squares))
    • other => please read before posting

well, since a lot of people keep abusing the invul + lock tp system using boxes to lame eks and dont get punished, we can bring back the safe points ONLY to tp points but in a diferent way....

let me explain=> make tp points as permanent invul ( once it goes, you get invul again like when you change maps), you cant get invul if you got damage in the last 10 seconds... the problem is that you need to give the new invul too fast, to prevent people spamming arrows or spells and stopping the 2nd invul buff.

removing the invul and going back to the old safe system at every map is a NO, so just dont say it.

Edited by aengis

If I understood this issue clearly, this is what happens:

- You die

- You end up in revival zone WITH invul on

- You recall while it's still on

- Invul is no extended (cuz you already had it)

- The moment you're fully loaded your invul (received right after restart) is too low to take any action.

Is that correct?

If I understood this issue clearly, this is what happens:

- You die

- You end up in revival zone WITH invul on

- You recall while it's still on

- Invul is no extended (cuz you already had it)

- The moment you're fully loaded your invul (received right after restart) is too low to take any action.

Is that correct?

the other option is people using recall to a fixed recall point... and they have not time to change recall point+ recall again so they get killed

+ the nubs that dont know why are 8 or more enemys boxing him on tp point

+ a big summon like a clop can block you from targeting yourself to recall

pd: i dont know why but i saw the guards run away everytime they box.... like they casted "fear" on them

Edited by aengis

Boxing teleports in any given situation is what the problem is........I think you should just beef up guards Joris to where ppl couldnt stand in a box at teleport locations without getting mowed. That would fix everything. Make them not able to be para'd or hold person'd, make their dmg a lot higher, and clairvoient and people wont box teleports anymore, easy fix.

Edited by 213

Boxing teleports in any given situation is what the problem is........I think you should just beef up guards Joris to where ppl couldnt stand in a box at teleport locations without getting mowed. That would fix everything. Make them not able to be para'd or hold person'd, make their dmg a lot higher, and clairvoient and people wont box teleports anymore, easy fix.

That's a patch on the bound, but that doesn't fix the cause of the wound. You'll only need more and more and more patches to keep fixing it. I'd rather fix the core of the problem if I understand the core correctly.

If my assumption is correct, and the time is too short, the cause can simply be identified that restarting gives you invulnerability. To fix it, there shouldn't be invulnerability on restart as you'll always end-up in a place where nobody or nothing can kill you anyway. So your first recall after restarting will grant you invulnerability with sufficient time as expected.

That's a patch on the bound, but that doesn't fix the cause of the wound. You'll only need more and more and more patches to keep fixing it. I'd rather fix the core of the problem if I understand the core correctly.

If my assumption is correct, and the time is too short, the cause can simply be identified that restarting gives you invulnerability. To fix it, there shouldn't be invulnerability on restart as you'll always end-up in a place where nobody or nothing can kill you anyway. So your first recall after restarting will grant you invulnerability with sufficient time as expected.

Awesome I am glad you take the boxing teleports abuse seriously. As for the invuln thing, making it where anytime you recall you get the buff even if on same map, if thats what you are saying, I completely agree with that too. Roll that guard buffing out ASAP tho, cause people , mostly elvines, are complaining A LOT about it.

the problem is when you are in other map, recall and find yourself on the TP you have chosen ... people dont have enough time to change the tp And then recall again (same happen if you are in shop/ch/wh and recall)

and ofc when there are so many summons and people that you cant even target yourself

the problem is when you are in other map, recall and find yourself on the TP you have chosen ... people dont have enough time to change the tp And then recall again (same happen if you are in shop/ch/wh and recall)

and ofc when there are so many summons and people that you cant even target yourself

That would be fixed when the guards get buffed to SSJ4, summons or players alike would not survive standing on teleport spots, period.

Ohh the big summons blocking u from recall is something we didnt considered!

No matter the fix white chooses. Guards are too weak to be guards, lol.

Having guards go HAM would be worse than old safes anyways. Everyone will bring their fights in proximity to the guards.

good, people should be afraid of guards... but that is why i said that they should not move more than 10 slots away from the center of the tp.

I would however question your thread title

IMO the only thing that needs fixing is INVU. Since it is a new feature

Tp and boxes have always been a part of HB. nothing needs to be fixed there.

I would however question your thread title

IMO the only thing that needs fixing is INVU. Since it is a new feature

Tp and boxes have always been a part of HB. nothing needs to be fixed there.

disagree, boxing is lame, should never exist.

As much as you disagree, safe/zones feature has been roughly tested and perfected over the years. If they didn't change that on the first place we wouldn't have this paranoia where every player from HBbanana to HBapple assume whatever the GM's of HBbanana did was the best call, or even worse, their suggestion is the best.

If you think it's lame then say so. do not over state since it has always been a part of HB.

As much as you disagree, safe/zones feature has been roughly tested and perfected over the years. If they didn't change that on the first place we wouldn't have this paranoia where every player from HBbanana to HBapple assume whatever the GM's of HBbanana did was the best call, or even worse, their suggestion is the best.

If you think it's lame then say so. do not over state since it has always been a part of HB.

Sergio hate to tell ya, but guards are gettigng buffed per what Joris said. So teleport boxing will be a thing of the past here very soon., THANK GOD!

I don't see why people are complaining about boxing tps??? you have invuln... change the tp and recall.. it's not hard.. maybe people have fat fingers and are slow??!?!?!

If you die... suck it up and move on.

why not just gather a large amount of people and raid the shit out of them when they think they're safe boxing? :)

I see this as an opportunity.

I don't see why people are complaining about boxing tps??? you have invuln... change the tp and recall.. it's not hard.. maybe people have fat fingers and are slow??!?!?!

why not just gather a large amount of people and raid the shit out of them when they think they're safe boxing? :)

Can't recall if a Cyclops or Golem is blocking your char and you can't move.

Can't recall if a Cyclops or Golem is blocking your char and you can't move.

Recall scroll.

Do you really need to do all the homework for the noobs?. In neme 2 you couldn't since summons would hit you and none cared.

No more boxed teleports YAY!

This game need only more fighters and less cryers its my sugges, if ares or elv dunn care who is , blocks some tp only need go and fight the other city nothing more...

well, since a lot of people keep abusing the invul + lock tp system using boxes to lame eks and dont get punished, we can bring back the safe points ONLY to tp points but in a diferent way....

let me explain=> make tp points as permanent invul ( once it goes, you get invul again like when you change maps), you cant get invul if you got damage in the last 10 seconds... the problem is that you need to give the new invul too fast, to prevent people spamming arrows or spells and stopping the 2nd invul buff.

removing the invul and going back to the old safe system at every map is a NO, so just dont say it.

Well I am going to say it. REMOVE the invuln system and go BACK to the old safe system. My honest opinion on this matter.