Sign in to follow this  
aengis

How To Fix Invul + Tp+ Boxes

23 members have voted

1. 1. what can be done?

• bring back safe zones only on tp points
    • infinite invul on tp points (read the topic)
    • transform the guards into super saiyans(agresive, a lot of damage and never runs from the tp point for more than 10 squares))
    • other => please read before posting

Voted #3 U could add there Random spawn point at enterances? map change and player will randomly spawn at some point. harder box.

And make guards cannot para....

Edited by MilkCow

well, since a lot of people keep abusing the invul + lock tp system using boxes to lame eks and dont get punished, we can bring back the safe points ONLY to tp points but in a diferent way....

let me explain=> make tp points as permanent invul ( once it goes, you get invul again like when you change maps), you cant get invul if you got damage in the last 10 seconds... the problem is that you need to give the new invul too fast, to prevent people spamming arrows or spells and stopping the 2nd invul buff.

removing the invul and going back to the old safe system at every map is a NO, so just dont say it.

Well I am going to say it. REMOVE the invuln system and go BACK to the old safe system. My honest opinion on this matter.

Agreed. Bring back safe zones

No safe zones, no invu mode. This game isnt for kids guys. Be a man and deal with it.

the problem are the kids that keep boxing again and again thinking that they are pros doing that

Dears Baby-crys something i see its this , when ares going to "box" some tp , i saw all elvs raiding on ares map and no fighting at elv so my sugges to all its this the problem isnt who box the real problem is ELV HAVE LOW FIGHTERS!!! They preffer catch Goldies and no go to a real fight so cry at your city no at forum.

Cheers!

a mage 140 who like fight!

I like to say again Random safe spawn points. Cant box that easy. If want box, need to box whole enterance.

I actually think this is a great idea. Now just revert the system to how it previously was and make random spawn points. Everyone is happy

If you let ppl box tps youre allowing laming. Invu system isnt good for helbreath. Go back to the basics and bring back simple helbreath. The actual system will make ppl get hero set and sell them in 2-3 months without having to work for those eks. All you need is wait at a tp with 10-15 guys and click which is worse than playing a server with ek *10.

:(

No safe zones, no invu mode. This game isnt for kids guys. Be a man and deal with it.

the problem are the kids that keep boxing again and again thinking that they are pros doing that

XD

I still can't believe that exists those guys which are agree about lamming on tps.
They are just... please, why they play?
Trying to explain it to them, is in vain.
I just expect that you will take an action to finish this as soon as possible, please.
Thanks.