Sign in to follow this  
fyw721

Fps Mass Fluctuation

Hey guys,

I want your input or feedback on this issue I'm sure I'm not the only one to experience this.

I am operating on intel i3 core processor win 7 with HD intel graphics card and my ping is around 110-180 ms depending on time of day. The problem is sometimes even I'm afk and my fps fluctuates between 245 and all the way down to 14!.........if anyone knows playing with 14 fps is surely annoying you can't click anything without screen freezing.......I wanna play but can't like this......any suggestions?

try increasing ur virtual memory. safe to as much as 50% of recommended settings. im well over 75% lol...seemed to work a little for me

control panel/performance and tools/ adjust visual effects/ advanced tab change virtual memory at the bottom

Edited by VR-six^

ive got i3 interl, with win 7 and an ATI graphic card and im not having any trouble with my fps.. have you disables V-sync?

can somebody teach me step by step how to disable V-sync? I've tried and tried....and no luck at all in upping my fps....I remember in nem 2 there was a step by step on how to fix this issue....and that would most likely help ALOT! <3 yah guys!

Are you playing on a laptop? anyways, you should be able to acces your graphic card config from somewhere, while you are in there, you can change many things, and usually V-sync is one of those

you can always do: device manager>>display adapters>>disable your graphic card. it will run as fast as hell but the game will run weird until you get used to it.

oh and you must turn it on again to use your computer or everything will look like shit

ok so I googled vertical sync disabling win 7 intel graphics card and I went to 3D tab changed it to performance rather than quality...I'll try it again when server is up.....

Wait.

This is not about V-Sync.

Our Client is already making this for u. The old workaround like disabling directdraw IS NOT NEEDED.

This is a new issue and yes, i got some other reports about.

What i need to know is your details on how exactly and when this happen.

U get low fps only being afk?

always?

random?

some reference of something in your screen when happen?

Check if it happens with angels in your screen or not also.

yeah when I afk sometimes fps drops to 14.......like just walking around wh and freezing screen alot......sometimes its really great fps 245....and then again it slows again sometimes hunting skeles

It's random I find.....not just caused by running around

yeah when I afk sometimes fps drops to 14.......like just walking around wh and freezing screen alot......sometimes its really great fps 245....and then again it slows again sometimes hunting skeles

There should be any clue.

Like an aura making it. or the lvl up msg. something so we can take for reference?

I've had some FPS mass fluctuation myself, quite a bit while running(dropping to 50-100); especially when i turned on my F5 window(dropping 1-5 from 290). I found out it was from double monitoring; turned it back to single monitor and the FPS stabilized. This wasn't the case with Nemesis 2 so hopefully there'll be a fix later.

gl on fixing that FPS; hf.

hi guys, thinkin of playin hb nemesis again...does the game supports win8? previous time i rmb there were fps issues with angels n stuffs?

There should be any clue.

Like an aura making it. or the lvl up msg. something so we can take for reference?

I was just running for my life and this was happening all the time. I was poisoned in dungeon, there were a mage casting blizz most of the time and 2 warrs sticking their sword in my *censored* each time I get lized by FPS fall.

Ok so somehow I hope farjat or white can give a fix for this. When I use my monitor to play hb, my fps is very massively fluctuating. When I play with jut my small 13 inch laptop, it's actually fine and fps stays around 245-300 without fluctuating.... I don't know if anybody else has this problem but that's what solved

At my notebook at nemesis 2 I had 780 fps!!! At nemesis 3 only 140 and when Im running or many ppl on the screen its down to 50, something different with the last client.

There has to be a thread somewhere on the interwebs for general optimization for HB playing on these newer machines. I am in dire need of some optimizations. Game runs like poo even after a solid 300-400 steady FPS.

If you have 300~400 fps the game should run like a charm. What problems are you having? does it slow down in some moments, or do you get any freezing or what?

As of right now, I run Windows 8 on a HP desktop (basic model) but with 8gb RAM. And i get like 50-70 fps. :/ So right now I'm installing a Virtualbox with Xp OS on it to see what it gives. Hope for the best, because this is unplayable with this fps.