Sign in to follow this  

Aresdens Are Exploiting Crashes And Teleport Pads

This crap has got to give. I make a post about d2 being down after my guild tries to go hunt there. Aresdens come into the thread, see the post and they camp the elvine d2 teleport after the server comes back up and waits for us to log back in. The exploiting of map crashes and teleport pads is getting completely old, can the staff please do something about this.

This crap has got to give. I make a post about d2 being down after my guild tries to go hunt there. Aresdens come into the thread, see the post and they camp the elvine d2 teleport after the server comes back up and waits for us to log back in. The exploiting of map crashes and teleport pads is getting completely old, can the staff please do something about this.

THERE WASNT MAP OFF!

I didnt fixed any map, and white is away from PC!

My entire guild teleported to D2 and all got disconnected from server repeatdly after numerous attemps so I made a thread about it. Moha who happens to be aresden commented in the thread, camped the D2 teleport until the whole guild was able to log back and. Bam mass aresden at the teleport. How exactly did they know my whole guild was going to be there farjat? they read the thread. If you are not safe to post server crashes. (or w/e happened) 10 of my guildies all got disconnected to server upon teleport, closed HB numerous times, none of us could log in for almost 15mins. Then when we finally do get back in, the teleport spot is camped by aresdens because they read the thread I made about that map having an issue.

Edited by 213

THERE WASNT MAP OFF!

I didnt fixed any map, and white is away from PC!

Happened to me too, farjat. Was on my GM, tried to /goto your character in Aresden, and got DC. Tried to log back into my GM account, immediately got "Connection Lost" when I hit enter after putting in acc/pass. Then tried to login to my normal account, same thing (though I was not logged into it all day).

Not just one character, but both my accounts.

So you're blaming me for doing all that when I haven't logged in. See how much of a clown you're making yourself look like?

Edited by Moha

So you're blaming me for doing all that when I haven't logged in. See how much of a clown you're making yourself look like?

Wasnt trying to blame you, but whatever aresden saw the post, abused the fact they knew our guild was trying to go to D2 when this happened, and camped the teleport til we were all able to log back in. What kind of game is it when you are trying to report an issue with server and the fact the other town knows who you are and they abuse the forums to their advantage? Sorry for blaming you sergio, you know you my buddy for a long time now. But the aresdens that saw the post did abuse it for their benefit.

Edited by 213

You shouldn't have told everyone on the forum that your GUILD was all going to D2

This is entirely your own fault.

No action should be taken by GM's, no bug was exploited, you announced to the forum what you were doing. And then got the prize for doing so.

ofc no action.

btw the ones who got banned yday shooting some game ports.

White already made and testing a fix in the code for this.