Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Game Update 08/09/2013

Nemesis has been adjusted as next:

- Character names now require valid english-readable characters.

- Invulnerability buff is no longer granted when using the crusade teleport to middleland during the crusade total war.

- Spells that target other players except yourself while you're Invulnerable no longer have effect.

- Civilian spells no longer have effect when targetted to combatants.

- The amount of muted given today is too damn high, we will have to mute some more in the following days.

- Invulnerability buff is no longer granted when using the crusade teleport to middleland during the crusade total war.

- Spells that target other players except yourself while you're Invulnerable no longer have effect.

- The amount of muted given today is too damn high, we will have to mute some more in the following days.

Cool update, regarding Invulnerability IMO it still needs to be fixed further but this essentially means GM's are listening to players suggestions and I appreciate that alot

Cool update, regarding Invulnerability IMO it still needs to be fixed further but this essentially means GM's are listening to players suggestions and I appreciate that alot

As I said in another topic we do listen to the players. . . It's just hard when a lot of it appears to be whining/complaining.

Sign in to follow this