Sign in to follow this  
Hiei

Safe In Recall Points

This invu system is worse idea ever, doesnt matter who created it. When your playing and you have something to do as an emergency you just recall and run to take care of whatever the emergency is, but now this is not possible. Its all about recalling and taking your char to a building cuz if you just recall your giving an ek, a zem or an item. Pretty bad in my opinion cuz this will make ppl with hero set without doing nothing but to camp tps. Its a shame really.

I feel like somebody will delete this reply same as it was deleted my thread for posting the truth but anyways i have to try.

This invu system is worse idea ever, doesnt matter who created it. When your playing and you have something to do as an emergency you just recall and run to take care of whatever the emergency is, but now this is not possible. Its all about recalling and taking your char to a building cuz if you just recall your giving an ek, a zem or an item. Pretty bad in my opinion cuz this will make ppl with hero set without doing nothing but to camp tps. Its a shame really.

I feel like somebody will delete this reply same as it was deleted my thread for posting the truth but anyways i have to try.

I've said it before, but we do listen to the players. No, not everyone will like every feature but we do appreciate it when (like you just did) you guys give a reason WHY you don't like it. Thank you for your input, even if it was how you don't like it. :)

Make guardians stronger, like met guardians in some server doing GG dmg and magic. No1 wants to go near them :D But then ppl will poison inv guardians to protect. So poison spells can be make un usable in town?

So poison spells can be make un usable in town?

I think this was done already in nem2.

Rly? then make guardians like Gargoyles. :) How ppl can die for box at recallpad? u will recall there u have invu and u can recall again inside box...

Stop crying, now its too late to bring back safezones again, a lot of ppl got eks with that and its not fair to other players to change it now. A lot of ppl using guards to get ek, I mean they cast blizz than back to tp pad where is safe, that is "easy mode".

if u make the guards stronger count about ppl who poison mates and invokes a guard... mass guard no fun..

that is why the gueards should never move more than 10 square from the center of the tp

I'm pretty sure they made abusing poison impossible. Guard doesn't appear if you poison someone in town.

This is correct. You can't summon guards in town anymore, and they were neutral before anyways. People used them in summon events.

so. guards to gg mode. glavo, cannot para and wont chase over 4 square, long sword range because makes pvp really hard near ch and bs pad with long range but keeps recallpad clear.

I agree with Mr. Moha, but the "hb easy mode" also includes the new recall system and alt f4.

I think it would have to return to normal recall system, teleport system, logout system, safe system.

For something to be useful the icesword, mim spell, bows, etc..

That is my opinion

PD:

I'll take your words for my signature, if you dont mind

Edited by umbrella