Sign in to follow this  
Hiei

Safe In Recall Points

Guys, are u seriuos? I just have been killed by a box (and a group of more ppl than the 8 players needed to do it), when i just... recalled.

It was a good idea remove the safe zones... but this?

Three seasons of helbreath nemesis, to finish with that kind of stupid and unfair playing things.

I won't give an opinion about the ppl who are abusing from this, assholes are everywhere, and are incurable.

The choise is yours, think about it.

I killed you around 3 times,

why?

To show people how bad this invu/ no safe is

BRING BACK SAFE ZONES

Edited by Moha

Come on... You just playing WRONG TIME ZONE!! Wake up at 5am and play there a lot of elvines to help you out with ares! And no ares! Becouse they are sleeping!! its TIME ZONE BROOOOOOOOO!!!!

gbqf.jpg

I will not claim again about balance this server.. Alka give a right answer... no need more talk about it!!!

Edited by RUTH

Come on... You just playing WRONG TIME ZONE!! Wake up at 5am and play there a lot of elvines to help you out with ares! And no ares! Becouse they are sleeping!! its TIME ZONE BROOOOOOOOO!!!!

gbqf.jpg

I will not claim again about balance this server.. Alka give a right answer... no need more talk about it!!!

Regardless should people who arnt in the "correct time zone" be punished by not being able to play because they are outnumbered during their timezone?

Yep, but if GM's do not penalize boxing at safes nothing will change. Is kinda unfair but players have no influence on making this different.

I think invu its okey, the thing is how long it lasts. Invu prevents camping at ml, and no safe in maps burdens is awesome.

I have straight opinion, not much to write, bring back safe on tps, it's quite big problem when group of ppl do a box and kill everyone when they recalling, even noobs. Peace

Or, make guards super strong to where they could actually kill these ppl trying to box the safe zones.

Actually this brings up another concern of mine. Guards do not seem to be as "aggressive". I'm pretty sure something got changed on that regard, I can safely cast 2-3 times in the middle of the enemy tp before they even try to hit me.

I killed you around 3 times,

why?

To show people how bad this invu/ no safe is

BRING BACK SAFE ZONES

Are you talking to me?

I've died just 3 times (i counted it) since i started to play nemesis 3. One of this 3 times was in a recall point, as i said.

Were you those three times? Sorry, check recent eks log, u are lying :) You weren't...

As i said too, assholes, assholes everywhere ...

Returning to the topic... safe zones in map entrances are shit. But maybe we need safe in recall points again.

Edited by Hiei

Make guards strong +1

This is a really good idea. Make them DOMP and Clav only.

This will help with boxing TP.

Having said this, its perfectly find to box TP .. its the skill problem of the others not being able to recall in time.

Edited by toneeh

Not really, we will lure and get them blocked.

Get back to normal TP and no invu . NO TO HB EASY MODE

You make it seem as if you're deliberately exploiting this function as a way to protest a function you don't like.

I think you'll find most people don't like having their opinions and votes being forced or manipulated, this will most likely backfire on you in regards to your desired outcome.

You make it seem as if you're deliberately exploiting this function as a way to protest a function you don't like.

I think you'll find most people don't like having their opinions and votes being forced or manipulated, this will most likely backfire on you in regards to your desired outcome.

just showing you the plothole

How? It's a bad feature and as a consequence there is now a way to prove it's a bad feature. I don't understand this community right now. This new invuln feature takes away from much of the old pvp ways. Boxing has ALWAYS been apart of it, having safe spots to run to to take a breather (doesn't be ANY means mean you will live) has ALWAYS been apart of it, entering a new map/ getting in safe and getting screwed with summons and psn cloud has ALWAYS been apart of it, and unfortunately, shit talking will ALWAYS be apart of it. (I hate shit talking personally but there is no way to remove it and adding invuln definitely won't remove it).

It just doesn't make sense that this is a logical solution. Remove invuln and bring back safe spots please. I miss afking on recall pads for god's sake.

It just doesn't make sense that this is a logical solution. Remove invuln and bring back safe spots please. I miss afking on recall pads for god's sake.

It does make sense. I believe the idea behind the feature is that after a time limit the umbilical cord gets cut, after that there should be no toddler-safe cribs to run to, "HB Easy Mode" certainly wasn't what anybody was expecting out of this, but Invulnerability was a step in the right direction to meet the standard of not babying our players, even if it didn't work as intended, it doesn't mean changes can't be made to make it 100%.

It does make sense. I believe the idea behind the feature is that after a time limit the umbilical cord gets cut, after that there should be no toddler-safe cribs to run to, "HB Easy Mode" certainly wasn't what anybody was expecting out of this, but Invulnerability was a step in the right direction to meet the standard of not babying our players, even if it didn't work as intended, it doesn't mean changes can't be made to make it 100%.

But having safe zones never meant you were going to live. There were ways to get a player out of safe and it was more about your own honor as to whether or not you were going to die to poison/summons or to the enemy. But not having that safe zone, in my opinion, disrupts pvp severely.

Think about it. Without a safe zone, there is no guarantee that a fight will emerge. The player will either die or find a way to recall and then it's up to the other city to go hunt them back down. WITH a safe zone, you can call backup for a better fight if there are way too many of them to keep running around, you can talk crap face to face (which I am only using as an example) to keep the fight continuing away from the safe zone, and most importantly you can stay in the same map and continue engaging in the fight if the balance sways too fast.

This might sound like it doesn't make sense but it keeps the fights going! without a safe zone the fight eventually reaches a point where everyone recalls or dies and the only back up is getting a team together to hopefully hunt them down again.

Safe zones aren't always the most "pro" idea in the game but it's APART of the game. without it it doesn't feel like hb and it changes pvp, in my opinion, for the worst. Safe zones are fun and keeps fights going. (THIS IS ALL IN RESPONSE TO NO SAFE ZONES, NOT TO INVULN).

As for your main point, obviously we don't want to baby the players, but in my opinion this new invuln feature is more babying than safe zones. And why are we all of the sudden trying to make this HB pro? While skill should undoubtably play a large role in this game (as it always has) I don't think that we should be changing key features of the game to help a few minor problems. "cutting the umbilical cord" is completely unnecessary, this server should be for fun, like it's always been.

I don't see the top eks getting weekly cash rewards, so why are we acting like this is some sort of e-sport all of the sudden.

Edited by Bobcat