Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Mim Poll

Should MIM be changed?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should MIM be changed?

• Yes, remove it completely from the game (for a short time OR forever).
    • Yes, remove it from Wizard Tower and put it into a Rare Manual.
    • Yes, make it 1 square big (not an area spell).
    • Yes, raise the MP cost very high.
    • Yes, raise the INT required to above 200.
    • No, it should not be changed.
  2. 2. Should MIM be removed?

• Yes, for a short period of time.
    • Yes, completely. It should be gone forever.
    • No, leave it in but change something listed above.
    • No, leave it as it is. We have Illusion Angels/MR Sets/AMP for that.

MIM is important and usefull when chasing somebody that is trying to run away from battle, in my opinion it should waste like 500 mana so mages cant spam it in a fight.

When you mim someone they run and leave the fight. So its useless to have it if its gonna make the enemy run.

Instead of mim make mass ilussion work, make your enemy see everyone like you. Its more fun

It needs its time limit decreased.

+1.

It last about 50-60 seconds now

Always has been like this, or maybe u played hb banana. Despite fact im war, that shouldnt be changed

Voting here dont matter, the staff arnt even considering changing it, according to what was just said in another topic.

Voting here dont matter, the staff arnt even considering changing it, according to what was just said in another topic.

Contrary to what was posted above, we are planning on a change (or multiple changes) to MIM soon.

Thank you for your opinions!

Contrary to what was posted above, we are planning on a change (or multiple changes) to MIM soon.

Why?? aint Banana Server cmon! are u talk srly? Gonna destroy the game we love : ( , i only see trash talkers and bad skill players! Need learn!! like all do in this 7 or 9 years of nemesis!

Why?? aint Banana Server cmon! are u talk srly? Gonna destroy the game we love : ( , i only see trash talkers and bad skill players! Need learn!! like all do in this 7 or 9 years of nemesis!

Why is making a change to MIM going to "destroy the game we love"? The reason we make any changes to gameplay is to try to make the game BETTER for the players, not worse. Why do you think this is different?

You're affecting PVP way to much.

Mim shouldn't be changed, safe zones shouldn't be changed . safe +3 is lame , etc etc etc

Why is making a change to MIM going to "destroy the game we love"? The reason we make any changes to gameplay is to try to make the game BETTER for the players, not worse. Why do you think this is different?

Now rares gonna be +3 all totally its "safe" , in this case of mim this i got allways 3 or 4 wars follow me if i get in bad troubless i shoot mim and confuse all ! if u change that big fights dont gonna exist any more! 70% of this comunity are baby crys! Cuz they dont kill no 1 they need "changes" do the game more "easy" and all gonna quit for boring .

Now rares gonna be +3 all totally its "safe" , in this case of mim this i got allways 3 or 4 wars follow me if i get in bad troubless i shoot mim and confuse all ! if u change that big fights dont gonna exist any more! 70% of this comunity are baby crys! Cuz they dont kill no 1 they need "changes" do the game more "easy" and all gonna quit for boring .

The only thing I see here is a lot of crying mages, you know you dont use it only when there are 4 on you, you all use it everytime you see anybody doesnt mather how many they are or you are. MIM should have low chances, not 100%.

At this current time of speaking There are already ways to protect from mim. One is to have a lucidity angel. The other is to have Mr from skills, armors, jewels or stats.

I have already seen a couple luciduty angels drop, get one and quit bitching about mim. Get 112 int and quit bitching about mim. Get mr set and quit bitching about mim.

At this current time of speaking There are already ways to protect from mim. One is to have a lucidity angel. The other is to have Mr from skills, armors, jewels or stats.

and the safe upgrade to +3 ?? need quit this the more faster you can!

I have already seen a couple luciduty angels drop, get one and quit bitching about mim. Get 112 int and quit bitching about mim. Get mr set and quit bitching about mim.

Minner with amp? Nice..

Back to original, safes, pvp, no invul, damages, upgrades.. For me if the weapon is stated you shouldnt update with guaranty with NO FIAL till +3... Its a clear advantage for wars... Mim? Yes its kind of pain in da a$s is the first magic spell to cast for mages when they see you..

besides my vote, i think that mim should stay as it is but reduced time of effect, like 15/20% less.

if it lasts 60 sec, make it 45-50 not more.

Minner with amp? Nice..

Back to original, safes, pvp, no invul, damages, upgrades.. For me if the weapon is stated you shouldnt update with guaranty with NO FIAL till +3... Its a clear advantage for wars... Mim? Yes its kind of pain in da a$s is the first magic spell to cast for mages when they see you..

There's a couple miners with amp =p

Some ppl here dont want to do what is best for thergameplay, but just for himself, since he plays a mage. Ive played mage and warrs, and for sure MIM shouldnt be removed forever, since it helps in some situations, but leave it the way it is is just overpowered.

The bset solution would be those, imo: decrese the time for 20/30 secs, increase the mana cost and make it 1x1.

The deal is, making any of those changes, mainly the one which will make it 1x1, LOT OF MAGES WHO KEEP CALLING WARRIORS ON HERE CRIERS WOULD FOR SURE QUIT.

The conclusion is: if you change MIM server will lost lot of players who cant handle any change on game which was created more than 10 years ago. So just dont change it and keep the way it is, the loss we have now its lower than the one we will get if we change anything.

The bset solution would be those, imo: decrese the time for 20/30 secs, increase the mana cost OR make it 1x1.

I meant those solutions, if you guys really want to change something, to be ALTERNATIVE, and not cumulative, as i mistyped before.