Sign in to follow this  
bca

Good Idea!

Hey there, i was testing pots and i got a good idea, since ur full mp for example and u try to chug a pot it does eat it but doesnt do anything since ur full, i would like to suggest if ur full and try to chug a pot it doesnt eat it, would be a good idea!

hmm if u full bag and need to pick up something u chug a pot... other way u need to drop it with a mouse..

Hello bca

I appreciate all kind of suggestions done.

Ruth is making a really good point, normally when you're full bag and your'e about to pick a drop, you would chug a pot and take the drop.

Overall, I believe HB Neme has done a lot of changes that it seems to me that right now we have a HB Neme easy mode. If you miss type a key you didn't mean to , then you have to pay for the consequences. Same way you have to when youu cast a spell you didn't want to , if you dropped or passed something , etc.

just my 2 cents

Edited by Moha

Well, RUTH and Moha, you can always make it toggleable. Anyway, people have to learn to chug when needed in order to optimize the results and save pots.

I am personally against HB easy mode that everyone is asking and that they seem to be getting. If you push insert or delete , you will chug a pot, if you didn't meant to it's your own fault. NO TO HB EASY MODE

NO TO HB EASY MODE

I too am tired of these suggestions to make everything easier. I appreciate the input as it helps the community and game grow but I just can't agree with anything that makes the game easier than the way its been for over a decade. (like this awful new invuln system and the individual spell timers..) So I agree, you should unfortunately pay the price for accidentally chugging the pot.